100 Shot in Gun Control Chicago Over Weekend Chicago’s Last Republican Mayor Left Office In 1931

Despite Republicans posting weekly gun killings in Chicago

You are twice as likely to be murdered in Mississippi than in Chicago

All those gun laws don't work?
Not if police are not allowed to stop and frisk for illegally held weapons on the street. When I am stopped for a suspected traffic violation, I have no problem handing them my license and carry permit, when I carry. The right wants constitutional carry without permit, so cops have no way of sorting the good guys from the bad guys, and that is how the RIGHT wants it.

Not if police are not allowed to stop and frisk for illegally held weapons on the street. When I am stopped for a suspected traffic violation, I have no problem handing them my license and carry permit, when I carry. The right wants constitutional carry without permit, so cops have no way of sorting the good guys from the bad guys, and that is how the RIGHT wants it.
How’d Democrats react with Hunter illegally obtaining a gun?

NO BIG DEAL

One way is keeping them in jail.

Virginia Democrats Pushing to Release Rapists, Murderers, and

How’d Democrats react with Hunter illegally obtaining a gun?

NO BIG DEAL
Gee, I thought they prosecuted, found guilty on all counts, after trial and 3 hours of deliberation, and is awaiting sentencing. Did you hear something different or is that how the Dem do it, even within the President's family? Sounds pretty equal opportunity/equal liability, to me.

Forum List

Back