Biden’s grade on the economy rises to A-

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Many people are saying this is the most beautiful economy they've ever seen. If this wasn't Biden's economy he'd probably be dating it. Biden is the only one who can fix things.

President Biden has an enviable problem: The economy under his watch is doing a lot better than voters give him credit for.

In the latest update of the Yahoo Finance Bidenomics Report Card, Biden’s grade on the economy rose from B+ to A-. This isn’t our opinion. It’s what the numbers tell us. We developed this methodology at the beginning of the Trump administration, with the help of Moody’s Analytics, and we’ve kept it in place for Biden. We determine each president’s grade by tracking six economic indicators back to the 1970s and rating how the current president compares with the prior seven at the same point in their first terms, going back to Jimmy Carter. (Here’s our full methodology.)

Of the eight presidents, Biden gets the highest marks for the total number of new jobs created since he took office, and also for real GDP growth per capita. Biden also gets top marks for the increase in exports during his presidency, although that data only goes back to 1993, so he’s the best of five presidents.

Biden gets second-best marks for the number of new manufacturing jobs, and for gains in the S&P 500 stock index. His only sub-par number is on average hourly earnings, where he ranks second-last.

More at the link.

1644385098118.png

Many people are saying this is the most beautiful economy they've ever seen. If this wasn't Biden's economy he'd probably be dating it. Biden is the only one who can fix things.

President Biden has an enviable problem: The economy under his watch is doing a lot better than voters give him credit for.

In the latest update of the Yahoo Finance Bidenomics Report Card, Biden’s grade on the economy rose from B+ to A-. This isn’t our opinion. It’s what the numbers tell us. We developed this methodology at the beginning of the Trump administration, with the help of Moody’s Analytics, and we’ve kept it in place for Biden. We determine each president’s grade by tracking six economic indicators back to the 1970s and rating how the current president compares with the prior seven at the same point in their first terms, going back to Jimmy Carter. (Here’s our full methodology.)

Of the eight presidents, Biden gets the highest marks for the total number of new jobs created since he took office, and also for real GDP growth per capita. Biden also gets top marks for the increase in exports during his presidency, although that data only goes back to 1993, so he’s the best of five presidents.

Biden gets second-best marks for the number of new manufacturing jobs, and for gains in the S&P 500 stock index. His only sub-par number is on average hourly earnings, where he ranks second-last.

More at the link.

View attachment 599123

Unicorn farts are equally as believable.

But they don't smell as nice as President Biden's economy.

Yup, inflation at a 40 year high, gas prices more than a buck higher than under Trump. Widespread shortages for pretty much everything.

You propagandists are good at spewing, but intelligent people ain't buying your bullshit any longer, Baghdad bob.

More at the link.

View attachment 599123

Yea, buying a sandwich and a drink at my favorite deli now costs over $15 dollars. Economy is doing totally great.

It’s so good, we can afford to buy the black community all the crack pipes they could ever need.

D7787CF4-8C66-4C7B-8B07-C5354107ECCD.jpeg

Yeah, but no!

What is never factored into this conversation is the newly created jobs or people going back to work or the increase of exports and imports is that from 2020 to mid 2021 a good amount of the nation was in lockdown because of Covid and millions of Americans were getting a Government check and once the lockdown ended or was somewhat lifted people went back to work which mean the numbers look so beautiful but were not factual!

So let cut the bullshit about how great Biden is because like what has been pointed out is the fact we have supply chain issues, high inflation and gas prices are ridiculous but alas you will not admit it and will proclaim everything is great and wonderful until the GOP take the House and Senate this November!

More at the link.

View attachment 599123

The problem with Diaper Joe is that he over achieves.

We took a hit in 2021 not terrible but not as good as the 3 years prior. The markets were the only positive in 2021 and now there are getting grayer.

Follow the link and read the reader comments for a more accurate assessment of Biden's economy:
Really ? A- ? Gas prices double, store shelves empty, ships anchored offshore waiting to unload, national unrest over mandates while the rest of the world is relenting on their shutdowns. What about GDP ? Doesn't this also include government spending in the total and isn't that growing exponentially while real consumer spending is getting crushed ? Yea. A- if you only consider the few things that he hasn't had a chance to regulate out of existence yet.
Since Uncle Joe took office it cost me $40 more per month to fill my truck up. My electric bill is 1-2 dollars per day more and I'm using less. My natural gas bill is up over 40% even though I'm using less. Sometimes I have to go to three grocery stores to find what I want especially for the wife because of empty shelves and my good cost are between 10-25% more. My COLA's don't cover the cost increases. I give Uncle Joe an F.
I guess in some strange way you do need to admire the sheer perseverance by Newman and Yahoo to prop up any Democratic administration, while conversely trying to downgrade any Republican administration. During the time that Trump was having the highest number of people in jobs, especially minorities, Newman and Yahoo constantly belittled and tried to explain away all the positives. I also find it sick that they do this, but they always will.

Another Democratic president cleaning up yet another Republican mess.
Hey DUMDASS, they fools who shut down most of the economy and country were the foolish governors of California (PORTS) and New York (Finance) and St. Fauci the confused "scientist".

Forum List

Back