Bidenomics added mostly part time jobs

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

The ‘hot’ March jobs report released by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics is not as positive as the Biden government and corporate media are billing. It actually shows that in the past 12 months, the U.S. economy has seen the number of full-time jobs decline by 1.3 million while adding 1.09 million part-time positions.

It actually shows that in the past 12 months, the U.S. economy has seen the number of full-time jobs decline by 1.3 million while adding 1.09 million part-time positions.

The cult only operates in lies and propaganda.

IN THE PAST YEAR, 1.3 million full time jobs gone, added 1.1m part time.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Amazing. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

The ‘hot’ March jobs report released by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics is not as positive as the Biden government and corporate media are billing. It actually shows that in the past 12 months, the U.S. economy has seen the number of full-time jobs decline by 1.3 million while adding 1.09 million part-time positions.

It actually shows that in the past 12 months, the U.S. economy has seen the number of full-time jobs decline by 1.3 million while adding 1.09 million part-time positions.

The cult only operates in lies and propaganda.

IN THE PAST YEAR, 1.3 million full time jobs gone, added 1.1 part time.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Amazing. :rolleyes:
And don't forget that good paying full time jobs were eliminated and replaced with those part time jobs.

What a great political scam the American people are so quick to endorse!

Trump does it just as well!

There's no payback in this scamming and so China has adopted other solutions.

The numbers are the numbers.

IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS, BIDENOMICS HAS LOST 1.3 million full time jobs and created 1.1 million part time jobs.

THOSE ARE THE UNSPUN FACTS.

EVERYTHING ELSE IS :spinner:

This is objectively a SHIT JOBS REPORT.

Now, CULT….SUCK BIDEN’S KNOB.

71 thousand government jobs added. The government is is spending money they don't have
to hire 71 thousand new employees, what business does that?

I'm wondering how many of the healthcare jobs added are government related????

71 thousand government jobs added. The government is is spending money they don't have

I'm wondering how many of the healthcare jobs added are government related????

Libtards think you can hydrate forever on your own urine.

NOPE.

157,232,000 jobs exist in the USA.

Now, what if they were all government jobs?

How would that work out. Walk us through the math.

Libtards are always shitty at math.

It is INEXCUSABLE for SO-CALLED LIBERTARIANS to not understand simple math. If you lean party over math, you are a bit of a tool.

Full time jobs look like they are pretty high... as in record levels. Definitely no red flags yet. But maybe if you cross your fingers you'll get lucky and something will crash... maybe a war or something. Good luck righties!

1712343171986.png

Hey everyone. Do not look at your bank accounts, rent/mortgage, grocery bill and gas bill.

IGNORE YOUR PERSONAL CIRCUMSTANCES!

THE CULT SAYS EVERYTHING IS AMAZING!

The vast majority of which were in local Govts and not the Feds.

In March, employment in government increased by 71,000, higher than the average monthly gain of 54,000 over the prior 12 months. Over the month, employment increased in local government (+49,000) and federal government (+9,000).

Hey everyone. Do not look at your bank accounts, rent/mortgage, grocery bill and gas bill.

My bank account has never been happier. Just pulled out a bunch to put into a CD while the rates are still high.

My mortgage payment is the same as it ever has been.

The vast majority of which were in local Govts and not the Feds.

In March, employment in government increased by 71,000, higher than the average monthly gain of 54,000 over the prior 12 months. Over the month, employment increased in local government (+49,000) and federal government (+9,000).
Teachers, cops, firemen, public works

• My house is up 72% in value since 2019
  • My 401K is up 38% since 2021
  • My income is up 80% since 2020
  • My home mortgage is still 2.4% rate

:dance: :dance: :dance:

All illegals and part time .

Go to ZH and read the detail critique and see how uneconomic these figures are -- also disgracefully misleading .

Based on hard Government issued figures , not on personal prejudice or from party political blindness .

Go to ZH and read the detail critique and see how uneconomic these figures are -- also disgracefully misleading .

Based on hard Government issued figures , not on personal prejudice or from party political blindness .

yes, go to a site and let them tell you what to think.

Great plan

Show your math

You forgot Burger Flipping Jobs like you used to claim for Obama

Forum List

Back