Thousands of Israeli protesters call for Netanyahu’s removal

Everything is going according to Netanyahu's plan - and he's taking the rest of the world for fools.

Israeli intelligence knew that Hamas was training with hang gliders and drones.
The IDF failed to sufficiently maintain border security around Gaza.
The IDF did not respond to the calls from help on Oct. 7 for about 7 hours - there were major Israeli military bases less than an hour from where Hamas was striking.

The 1400 Israelis killed & captured on Oct. 7 were just martyrs to a greater Israeli state.

Netanyahu knows that for as long as this war continues, there can be no Palestinian state.

Without a Palestinian State, Israeli settlements in the West Bank will continue to expand.

Netanyahu has held the IDF back from attacking Rafah because he wants the war to continue.

Netanyahu ordered the assassination of the Iranian military commanders in Syria in hopes that the war would expand.

Netanyahu wants Palestinian students to continue their protests in the U.S. - he wants Biden to lose the election to Trump.

Once Trump is back in office, Netanyahu will expand Israel from the sea to the river...maybe further.

The Palestinian people will be exterminated.

The Israeli people should hang Netanyahu!

Note: None of that resolves Hamas of guilt in any way!

Netenhayoo is no better than George Bush who lied us into Iraq. In fact Israel was one of the biggest defenders of the Iraq war. And so were a lot of American Jews.

Consider that when you read what Trump said all the way up to 2016 in the Republican primaries. He said what was taboo in Republican circles to say

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

Asked about the remarks during a presidential debate eight years later, Trump said, “you do whatever you want – you call it whatever you want,” and reiterated his belief that the Bush administration lied.

Remember Joe Lieberman was a staunch defender of Bush and the Iraq war? Was that because his constituents in Connecticut wanted him to be or because he's Jewish?

Netenhayoo is no better than George Bush who lied us into Iraq. In fact Israel was one of the biggest defenders of the Iraq war. And so were a lot of American Jews.

Consider that when you read what Trump said all the way up to 2016 in the Republican primaries. He said what was taboo in Republican circles to say

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

Asked about the remarks during a presidential debate eight years later, Trump said, “you do whatever you want – you call it whatever you want,” and reiterated his belief that the Bush administration lied.

Remember Joe Lieberman was a staunch defender of Bush and the Iraq war? Was that because his constituents in Connecticut wanted him to be or because he's Jewish?

From what I remember, 75% of Americans supported the invasion of Iraq. I was not one of them.

I believe that Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld & others should be tried as war criminals.

I also believe that Reagan should have been impeached for the Contra scandal.

Those failing of justice do not absolve Netanyahu.

But as I said, if this war goes on long enough the Israeli people will forget and Netanyahu will get away with it.

I hope he doesn't.

From what I remember, 75% of Americans supported the invasion of Iraq. I was not one of them.

I believe that Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld & others should be tried as war criminals.

I also believe that Reagan should have been impeached for the Contra scandal.

Those failing of justice do not absolve Netanyahu.

But as I said, if this war goes on long enough the Israeli people will forget and Netanyahu will get away with it.

I hope he doesn't.

We supported the Iraq war because Bush lied to us.

a. Saddam had WMD's
b. He tied Saddam to 9-11

Of course we supported it hot after 9-11, with all the lies Bush, Powell, Chaney and Rumsfeld told us.

Forum List

Back