POLL: Do you WANT to heal our divisions?

Do you WANT to see our divisions healed?

• Total voters
And yet you support the far Left.

Exactly right. He and the GaterBlackPeeK clan trash Trump and supporters 24-7 yet nary a peep over corruption, crime and political persecutions layed out by their butt-buddies in power now only thru Election theft. When called out on it, they dare to post "Both sides are bad", "we go after all of it equally", "the system needs to change"...... While they do silent on Menendez with gold bars hidden in his closet as example.....oh they might post "gee that's' terrible, hope they get him into court" or other BS.

Playing with whom? Who was the last Conservative you backed? And I am not talking about some two faced dickless moderate?
I've voted third party for a long time, including Harry Browne, twice.

I'll always resent the GQP for my having to vote Democratic, but I have to vote against your cult.

There. I showed you some attention. I know I'm wasting my time, so I'm done now.

We need to get past Biden and Trump. Biden is acting as the protector of the pre-Trump status quo, and Trump is no longer even mentioning issues.

There's no compromise unless both sides agree on what's a problem for the country, and then try to find common ideas on how to fix something. And we cannot even agree on simple facts.

sound horrible Americans being your enemy. While I would say that MAGA is a threat to democracy and my country and I'm not going to hold their hands in sing Kum Ba Yah with them. I don't care who anyone is , I only care about our democracy and country. and you can smooth it out anyway that make you comfortable. but I'm willing to fight and if needed die for this country and it's democracy. and I believe every single American patriot is on my side. You people don't get it , this battle is the most important battle in our history, with more reason and sustenance then any battle we have had in the last 200 years.

No patriots are on your side.

We need to get past Biden and Trump. Biden is acting as the protector of the pre-Trump status quo, and Trump is no longer even mentioning issues.

There's no compromise unless both sides agree on what's a problem for the country, and then try to find common ideas on how to fix something. And we cannot even agree on simple facts.

Trump mentions the Wide Open Southern Border with 200K shuffled into the USA every month since Obiden took office. So there's' that. He mentions the political persecutions and use of GOVT to attack opposition.....the cost of fuel etc.

Either you're a mindless Trumpster or an evil commie. One or the other. That's it. That's as deep as they get now.

That's why I say these people will never be a part of any healing process. They simply lack the capacity.
I slightly disagree. JD Vance seems the obvious candidate to replace Trump ... in the future. I'm very leery about the US retreating from the world stage .... but even if Vietnam was a sort of noble effort .... we didn't even account for the sunni/shia hate before stumbling into Iraq ... and while W possibly never even heard of Afghanistan before being elected .... that doesn't excuse Obama or Trump for letting our Marines and others go there.

Progressives seem to be leery of for "interventions" too. Although .... Truman and LBJ were somewhat progressive. But conservatism has obviously failed us.

But yeah, we ain't even speaking the same language. And I have no idea why there's this ... feality to Trump. People somehow think he's special. He's as special as my bowel movment from Monday. So's Biden.

I wonder in Newsome and Vance can agree on anything.

Either you're a mindless Trumpster or an evil commie. One or the other. That's it. That's as deep as they get now.

That's why I say these people will never be a part of any healing process. They simply lack the capacity.

Those are the choice right now you POS. You either try to SAVE the Country right now or there is nothing left to save. so SHUP about your pie in the sky 25 year plan to "BEGIN to change the system". There will be nothing left to change if things continue.//

We have about 6 months left. JD vance or Harry Brown ain't riding into the WH to close the border and vet immigrants.

One side would like to proceed toward the traditional values that the USA was built on.
The other side wants to tear everything down and move toward less traditional values.

One side wants to have free and fair elections.
One side wants to jail their political opponent.

One side wants to uphold Title 9 protections passed by congress for women sports.
One side wants to abolish the protection through executive order, bypassing the law.

We are pretty much diametrically opposed.
One 5th party person mentioned consensus, I don't see that happening.

I slightly disagree. JD Vance seems the obvious candidate to replace Trump ... in the future. I'm very leery about the US retreating from the world stage .... but even if Vietnam was a sort of noble effort .... we didn't even account for the sunni/shia hate before stumbling into Iraq ... and while W possibly never even heard of Afghanistan before being elected .... that doesn't excuse Obama or Trump for letting our Marines and others go there.

Progressives seem to be leery of for "interventions" too. Although .... Truman and LBJ were somewhat progressive. But conservatism has obviously failed us.

But yeah, we ain't even speaking the same language. And I have no idea why there's this ... feality to Trump. People somehow think he's special. He's as special as my bowel movment from Monday. So's Biden.

I wonder in Newsome and Vance can agree on anything.
It's been weird watching the two parties cross paths on military interventions, that's for sure.

I think the fealty is comes from a desperation. These people have perfectly legitimate gripes, IMO, particularly on the social issues. But their media amplifies it x1000 and has sent them into a full paranoid tizzy. The country has never seen anything like this.

I watched an interview with a Christian who wrote a book on this, and how the Religious Right justifies this fealty. He says their excuse is, "it takes a barbarian to defeat barbarians". Well first, a person isn't a barbarian just because they disagree with you. And second, that's a pretty flimsy justification for selling out one's religion.

One side would like to proceed toward the traditional values that the USA was built on.
The other side wants to tear everything down and move toward less traditional values.

One side wants to have free and fair elections.
One side wants to jail their political opponent.

One side wants to uphold Title 9 protections passed by congress for women sports.
One side wants to abolish the protection through executive order, bypassing the law.

We are pretty much diametrically opposed.
One 5th party person mentioned consensus, I don't see that happening.
yeah Trump never said lock anyone up. I weep with you ..... weeep weepwerep.

Those are the choice right now you POS. You either try to SAVE the Country right now or there is nothing left to save. so SHUP about your pie in the sky 25 year plan to "BEGIN to change the system". There will be nothing left to change if things continue.//

We have about 6 months left. JD vance or Harry Brown ain't riding into the WH to close the border and vet immigrants.

Until Candidate Trump became President, Mac was one of those that thought 3rd, 4th, or 5th party candidates were the answer.

Mac thought I'll show those guys, I'll withhold my vote.

Mac talks about hate - because Mac hates.
Mac's hatred for President Trump (and supporters) made him leave his high and mighty perch where he knew that he was above it all and get into the battle to defeat Trump.

Once Trump is gone, he will be back to probably 6th party candidate and feel so superior.
Bless his heart.

Trump mentions the Wide Open Southern Border with 200K shuffled into the USA every month since Obiden took office. So there's' that. He mentions the political persecutions and use of GOVT to attack opposition.....the cost of fuel etc.

Could there be a rock anywhere in the country where someone is hiding under that doesn't know what President Trump's policies are?

It's been weird watching the two parties cross paths on military interventions, that's for sure.

I think the fealty is comes from a desperation. These people have perfectly legitimate gripes, IMO, particularly on the social issues. But their media amplifies it x1000 and has sent them into a full paranoid tizzy. The country has never seen anything like this.

I watched an interview with a Christian who wrote a book on this, and how the Religious Right justifies this fealty. He says their excuse is, "it takes a barbarian to defeat barbarians". Well first, a person isn't a barbarian just because they disagree with you. And second, that's a pretty flimsy justification for selling out one's religion.
I believe everyone has perfectly legitimate gripes. Unfortunately, hyper partisanship tends to prioritize said gripes based on subjective and usually faulty logic. Binary. If you vote like this, then you aren't allowed to have any gripes about that. :rolleyes:

It's dumb, counterproductive and a waste of bandwidth. Life doesn't work that way in RL.

Forum List

Back