1 in 3 Democrats believe Trump faked assassination attempt. I talked to one

It's a misinterpretation of opinions. The term "set up" is different from the word "faked" but in a mis-mash of political spin they are used interchangeably. You can believe that Trump was set up for assassination but nobody in their right mind would believe that it was faked.
No one on their right mind believes the 2020 election was stolen, yet MAGA still beats the drum!

#HYPOCRITEMUCH

What I am is irrelevant. It's not my nation that's going to become an authoritarian hell-hole where only the rich get any say in anything.

Trump has already said he's going to get rid of the Constitution, and he won't accept the results of this election unless he wins.

My rights won't be terminated, like yours will. My economy won't be crashed like yours, and when you come to your senses and try to throw these authoritarians out of office, you won't be able to.

Trump has made it clear he plans to take full control of the DOJ and prosecute Democrats. He tried to do that in his first term and the couldn't get anyone to indict Democrats on no evidence.

So please, take your "lawfare" bullshit and shove it up your ass. Trump is the guy who INVENTED lawfare, and honed it to a fine art with over 4000 civil lawsuits over the years. Grinding his opposition into dust was his only successful business tactic, and he did the same thing to House oversight for 4 years, and federal prosecutions for the last 4 years.
Prove your lies, liar.

Prove your lies, liar.

I don't have to prove anything to you, FuckBoi, given that the links have been posted dozens of times and you're too lazy and/or stupid to read them, and you're certainly incapable of discussing anything other than to slavishly parrot Trump's lies.

Find someone else's posts to dog, FuckBoi. You're a waste of bandwidth.

Better chance than a convicted felon and adjudicated rapist. As a prosecutor, she knows how to deal with Trump’s ilk.

#LOCKHIMUP
LOL she got her prosecutor job on her knees. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it.

the NY kangaroo court will be reversed on appeal, it was illegal and unconstitutional and eveyone knows it. Karma is a bitch and you dem/libs are facing it big time.

I don't have to prove anything to you, FuckBoi, given that the links have been posted dozens of times and you're too lazy and/or stupid to read them, and you're certainly incapable of discussing anything other than to slavishly parrot Trump's lies.

take your bullshit back to Canada and stop trying to interfere in US politics.

spoken like a true brain dead libtardian.

LOL she got her prosecutor job on her knees. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it.

the NY kangaroo court will be reversed on appeal, it was illegal and unconstitutional and eveyone knows it. Karma is a bitch and you dem/libs are facing it big time.
Trump is toast. He’s the doddering old guy now and America is starting to pay attention.

#LOCKHIMUP

Forum List

Back