BlueAnon: 34% of registered Democrats believe Trump faked his assassination attempt

The mental illness that is leftism is metastasizing rapidly and dangerously. There are many of these people right here on this very forum.

Our country is not safe with these people in it.

A conspiracy theory has run unabated in Democratic circles following the assassination attempt against former president Donald Trump on Saturday. It posits that Trump staged the shooting for a photo op, that the wound on his ear was caused by something other than an assassin's bullet, and that he was never in mortal danger.

It's a baseless conspiracy theory disproven by reams of documentary evidence and eyewitness accounts. And it's a belief held by one-third of the Democratic electorate.

One in three registered Democrats believe it is "credible" that the shooting Saturday in Butler, Pa., was staged and not intended to kill Trump, according to a Morning Consult poll released Monday. The findings show that large swaths of the Democratic base have fallen prey to the phenomenon known as "BlueAnon," a play on the far-right QAnon conspiracy theory that once gripped portions of the Republican base and served as an obsession of the mainstream media throughout the first Trump administration.

I suppose the dead sniper was also faked as well as were the wounded & also the dead attendee?

Wow, somebody's triggered.
See, such is all you have, ad hom attacks and lies pouring out of your rectum, but its not all your fault, your mind was murdered via the public school system, and liars in the pop culture, the best lies, and best liars, are those who believe the lies they pass along as the truth!

Thats precisely what was done to you fascist street walkers, you were all intellectually aborted! :wink:

See, such is all you have, ad hom attacks and lies pouring out of your rectum, but its not all your fault, your mind was murdered via the public school system, and liars in the pop culture, the best lies, and best liars, are those who believe the lies they pass along as the truth!

Thats precisely what was done to you fascist street walkers, you were all intellectually aborted! :wink:
You attacked me, kid. Not the other way around.

Damn you guys are dumb.

Well, just look at this site for a clue.

When you ask yourself "Who here is sharp", "Who here is poignant?", or "who here is knowledgeable, insightful, or rational?" is there so much as one single democrat on the list?
We already know that the statist left runs on a circular track like they power up @ point 'A', then cruise the track until they arrive @ point 'A' once again.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over & over & over again but expecting different results.

That's half the percentage of Republicans who think the 2020 election was stolen.

The only difference is, there's lots and lots and LOTS of evidence for election anomalies.

So Democrats are only half as retarded as Republicans.

LOL

Whereas there's zero evidence for anything other than a nutty lone wolf shooter. (Unless you count the ladder, which has several reasonable explanations).

They only think so because republicans have a long record of staging bullshit.

WTF? Have you bumped your head son?

The Left are the champions of fake bullshit.

Jussie Smollett
Bubba Wallace garage pull
Covington kids
Kavanaugh rape
Trump pee tape
Covid lab leak was a conspiracy theory
Border agents whipped migrants.
Steele Dossier
Russian bounties on US soldiers in Afghanistan
Trump said drinking bleach would fight covid
Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation
Muslim travel ban
Trump built cages for migrant kids
Trump tax cuts benefited only the rich.
SUV killed parade marchers
Trump used teargas to clear a crowd for a bible photo
Don't say gay was in a bill
Ivermectin is a horse dewormer and not for humans
Mostly peaceful protests
BYU students hurled racist insults at Duke volleyball player
Trump overpowered secret service for wheel of The Beast
Covid vaccine stops spread of covid
Mask on small children
Trump called migrants animals
Inflation is transitory
Trump called for a bloodbath
Joe Biden is not senile (Cheap Fakes)
Trump assassination staged

Talking about mental illness because they believe things, when the right is the same, or worse.

It's incredible.

Democracy is suffering because the majority of voters live in their own fantasy world.
That's WHY our USA was founded as a constitutionally based Republic so we could avoid the problems associated with mob rule(democracy).

I'm sorry. Have you ever posted here before? I have no idea who you are.

I'll defer to Einstein's quote. (PT: You are the subject, whoever you are.)

View attachment 979643

Why did you post a picture of a Jew? You guys hate Jews. Aren't you a member of Homo's for Hamas?

F75JUdsbkAAEn3P.png

FUUTUZoXEAAxnNb.jpg

Last edited:
The mental illness that is leftism is metastasizing rapidly and dangerously. There are many of these people right here on this very forum.

Our country is not safe with these people in it.

A conspiracy theory has run unabated in Democratic circles following the assassination attempt against former president Donald Trump on Saturday. It posits that Trump staged the shooting for a photo op, that the wound on his ear was caused by something other than an assassin's bullet, and that he was never in mortal danger.

It's a baseless conspiracy theory disproven by reams of documentary evidence and eyewitness accounts. And it's a belief held by one-third of the Democratic electorate.

One in three registered Democrats believe it is "credible" that the shooting Saturday in Butler, Pa., was staged and not intended to kill Trump, according to a Morning Consult poll released Monday. The findings show that large swaths of the Democratic base have fallen prey to the phenomenon known as "BlueAnon," a play on the far-right QAnon conspiracy theory that once gripped portions of the Republican base and served as an obsession of the mainstream media throughout the first Trump administration.

Isn't that exactly the same number as thought Biden won the debate???

Coincidence?

I don't think so...

The Dims are truly insane. :shock:
No not insane, the statist left just got themselves entangled in the religion of gulliblism. Lets face it, the statist left KNOW they have been gulliblized but they don't know how to get out of their Gully Gullible circular reasoning. That's WHY the statist left are parked on our USBM as they are secretly hoping the conservatives/libertarians(classical liberals)will become their psychologists/psychiatrists that will rescue them from their self destructive statist left marxinazi Gully Gullible religion. I'd say there are @ least a few current USMB conservative/libertarians that once upon a time were courting the statist left side in their younger days that had to learn the hard way by experience. I know one of us that without doubt courted the blue side of things, but for a short duration of time.

You attacked me, kid. Not the other way around.

Damn you guys are dumb.
No sweetie-pie, thats a lie, your entire interaction with me on this site over the long count of the calendar, has been an unending personal attack, just as the mods do to me, you cannot hope to defeat me in debate, which is precisely the reason for the personal attacks, and for the fascist cretins masquerading as "moderators" disappearing virtually every thread I post!

I'm a solid three digit IQ sweetie-pie, you, not so much! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back