61% of Americans believe Biden's violent rhetoric led to assassination attempt on Trump.

My sympathies. The "reality" you have built is crashing and burning around you. Don't say we haven't warned you, for four years.

I suggest you log off and have a cocktail. Have a blessed day.
You have a problem following logical and coherent discussion. This has nothing to do with the topic or what I’ve been saying.

There is literally a civil war in your party now, Nancy and Shifty wanting xiden out, and the old man that refuses to leave

Who’s side are you on?
That's not a civil war. That's called the future of your party..oh yeah, and nobody died. either. Wish I could say the same thing about Republican gatherings over the years.
Gawd, the projection with you people is just off the meter this week. :auiqs.jpg:

Your boy is enjoying his moment in the sun. So why is it you're coming off as nervous? :)

That's not a civil war. That's called the future of your party..oh yeah, and nobody died. either. Wish I could say the same thing about Republican gatherings over the years.
Gawd, the projection with you people is just off the meter this week. :auiqs.jpg:

Your boy is enjoying his moment in the sun. So why is it you're coming off as nervous? :)
Spoken like a true Leftard who hates America!

Didn't say that, Penguin Boy. They are assigned to him. His own team. With their own team leader.
Trump team responsible for securing his safety. Which it looks like they blew last Saturday.

Psst....Biden???..got nothing to do with it. :)
And stop projecting.
Fuckhead thinks Trump has the authority to hire and fire his secret service and tell them what’s a safe roof slope.

Make America Stupid...nevermind.
Make Republicans Stupid Still...doesn't really roll off the tongue does it? :auiqs.jpg:

Apparently, reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.
Democrats make things stupid.
1721351650477.jpeg

Your party is in shambles

Forum List

Back