61% of Americans believe Biden's violent rhetoric led to assassination attempt on Trump.

I am not disputing that Rasmussen is a widely respected polling service.

I am merely asking you to post a link to the PARTICULAR Rasmussen poll that supports the claim of 61% made here earlier.

Not a link to a right-wing yellow journalism rag that mentioned Rasmussen... but the actual published Rasmussen results themselves.

Results which show that 61% of Americans think that Joe Biden's rhetoric led to the assassination attempt on Donald Trump.

Let's see those published results from Rasmussen.

Link, please.

The ball is in your court.
A laugh-icon in response?

Yeah... about what I expected... well-done, lightweight... well-done... :laughing0301:

Should be higher. Heck, even 41% of Democrats believe Biden is responsible.

The only people who need to tone down their violent rhetoric is Biden and the Democrats. They have already managed to get someone killed.

DATA: Overwhelming Number of Voters Say Biden’s Rhetoric Responsible For Attempt Assassination on Trump.

A new survey shows an overwhelming number of voters say that Joe Biden and the Democrats’ rhetoric is responsible for the attempted assassination of former President Donald J. Trump in Butler, Pennslyvania, on Saturday. According to Rassmussen Reports, 61 percent of Likely Voters believe that the Biden campaign framing Trump as “an authoritarian fascist who must be stopped at all costs” directly led to the shooting.
Even among Democrats, a near-majority believe the Biden campaign’s use of extreme rhetoric attacking Trump led to the assassination attempt. According to the data, 46 percent of registered Democrats say the Biden campaign’s attacks inspired the shooting.

Yet when Trump says Biden kills new borns, you fuckers don't even bat an eye?

You going to address the OP or continue to s**t out your mouth ?
The reason people believe that is they have have their pusses glued to the teeeevee watching Fox or they listem to talk radio hacks like Travis & Buck, two assholes who took over from Limblower, the guy who made millions spreading more hate then Hitler. But one good thing is he did linger long enough to see his buddy Trump get his ass beat in 2020.

Forum List

Back