Thanks, Joe.

Actually, we are already seeing a surge of enthusiasm with Harris... Biden bowing out not only removed Trump's only real issue, but turned it on him.
The enthusiasm I am seeing rivals that of Obama's in 2008. And we know how that turned out.

You will lose the election SPECIFICALLY because of Biden, but youre dumb ass is thanking him for it. :laugh:
You'd better dust off that crystal ball of yours because your political predictions suck.
Convicted felon Trump's odds of winning this election have plummeted since Sunday and it's only going to get worse for him between now and November.

The enthusiasm I am seeing rivals that of Obama's in 2008. And we know how that turned out.
Trump is obviously scared shitless now as evidenced by his frantic, unhinged, TruthSocial ranting.
Looks like Dark Brandon snuck up on him and grabbed his campaign by the pussy.

You'd better dust off that crystal ball of yours because your political predictions suck.
Convicted felon Trump's odds of winning this election have plummeted since Sunday and it's only going to get worse for him between now and November.
You need to immediately look at the polls in order to avoid anymore embarrassment.

Last edited:
Now 100+ million since Sunday.

Is the orange felon ready to discuss policy instead of Hannibal Lecter.
Hillary outspent Trump 3 to 1. How’d that go?

All that money isn’t helping Kamala in the polls. She is still worse than Biden.

But don’t worry, Obama will pick a new candidate before the convention for you to flock to once you dump Kamala.

Hilarious
IMG_6538.png

You need to immediately look at the polls in order to avoid anymore embarrassment.
I am marking this post of yours for further reference when, in a few months after Harris (and her running mate) have had a chance to campaign, and after convicted felon Trump's election interference mini-trial has commenced in D.C. Circuit Court and all the evidence of his attempted coup in 2020 and the insurgency and attack on The U.S. Capitol that resulted from it, is presented again in all it's incriminating, granular detail to American voters, and after he is sentenced in September for his 34 felony convictions, the polls will be showing something else.
Harris ahead and predicted to win in a landslide.
Because at that point I KNOW already how you MAGAt cultroaches will be explaining away Trump's dismal numbers in the very polls you are crowing about now.
"FAKE POLLS!"
LMAO!
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back