Secret Service Director Cheatle Resigns

Trump's kids see him all the time. They love and respect their father and he's proud of them. It's a tight family.

Like most things TRUMP, they follow the money and do whatever it takes to keep the money coming in.
Insulting Daddy is a quick way to be cut off

They do take after their boorish blob of a father. Like most of America, they can’t stand the piece of shit.
The Trump "kids" probably see their father more than most grown American children see their fathers! Your claims of that not being the case simply illustrate the raging Trump Derangement Syndrome you've displayed daily for the better part of eight years isn't getting any better! :)

You make a ridiculous point.
No it isn't.
Just to take the most obvious shot at how ridiculous this point is...private security isn’t going to have the access to intelligence that the SS has since they are partnered with NSA, FBI, State police, etc...
BS, all they have to do is inquire.
Major concert venues do.
See: Super Bowl.
So private security starts off being inferior and it only goes downhill from there.
That' is only if you don't bother to inform them.
Here you make a good point. If your supposed enemy is the “deep state”...it seems rather idiotic to rely on the “deep state” to protect you. Most candidates would worry about their family also being protected but as we’ve seen with the blob...his kids don’t really give a shit about him and I think he cares even less for them than they do for him.
That's true

Mayorkas and Wray are refusing to testify before the committee. Trying to delay their resignation I guess. Don't know why they weren't subpoenaed yet. People probably assumed they wouldn't need a subpoena.

Like most things TRUMP, they follow the money and do whatever it takes to keep the money coming in.
Insulting Daddy is a quick way to be cut off
That sounds more like the Biden family, Winger! In the Trump family you have to WORK! There are no Hunter Biden's in the Trump clan!

DEI?

:auiqs.jpg:

FOX News Alert!
Don't watch Fox News. I'll put it in simple terms even a 5-year-old can understand: one less unqualified leader who was placed into the position because she's a female, and now we don't have to worry about her -- the Biden precedent.

See you later, Cheatle .. enjoy living your legacy of a failed security detail you're accountable for implementing, which led to a near-death assassination. Cheers!

Don't watch Fox News. I'll put it in simple terms even a 5-year-old can understand: one less unqualified leader who was placed into the position because she's a female, and now we don't have to worry about her -- the Biden precedent.

See you later, Cheatle .. enjoy living your legacy of a failed security detail you're accountable for implementing, which led to a near-death assassination. Cheers!
figured it was that shit about women you are spouting

321973643_1250657235578131_8585150840925921735_n.jpg

Who didn’t see this coming?
She has only herself to blame

US Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle has tendered her resignation amid scrutiny of security lapses related to the recent assassination attempt of former President Donald Trump, sources tell CNN.

I'm not sure it's fair for her to take the hit for a failed plot within the agency, under her watch?
But in America the political correct game is more important.
More important is ferreting out the plotters to prevent the SS from being corrupted within. No president can be considered safe in the future if they take the easy way out by getting rid of her.

That sounds more like the Biden family, Winger! In the Trump family you have to WORK! There are no Hunter Biden's in the Trump clan!
Every member of the Trump family is a Hunter Biden
They feed off the TRUMP name for their livelihood
Even Trump spouses and girlfriends benefit from nepotism

I'm not sure it's fair for her to take the hit for a failed plot within the agency, under her watch?
More important is ferreting out the plotters to prevent the SS from being corrupted within. No president can be considered safe in the future if they take the easy way out by getting rid of her.

That is the risk of being a leader
You live and die off of results

Whether it is your fault or not, you take the fall when bad things happen.

Not only politics but Corporate America and the military

No it isn't.
Yes it is.
BS, all they have to do is inquire.
Major concert venues do.
See: Super Bowl.
You may wish to look into the places where “major concerts” and “Super Bowls” take place. Major metropolitan areas. DHS designates the Super Bowls “incidents of national significance” (unless the nomenclature has changed). Somerset County, PA doesn’t exactly have the same motivation willingness/sophistication to partner with someone’s private security.
That' is only if you don't bother to inform them.
All private security is inferior to federal security. Stop kidding yourself. You’re experiencing a MAGA type delusion.
That's true
Yeah...a protected denigrating his protectors at every turn probably doesn’t help.

A leader is accountable for those who report to them and their actions .. why wouldn't she take the hit? It was her fault.

Secret Service Director Resigns In Disgrace For Failing To Assassinate Trump
U.S.·Jul 23, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.

1721751349609.png

U.S. — Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle resigned this morning, after miserably failing to assassinate Donald Trump.

"I'm sorry, I failed," said a tearful Cheatle in a statement. "This task of taking out Trump, who is literally Hitler, was entrusted to me, and I didn't manage to get him shot in the head on national television. I should have done better."

"I deeply regret the harm I have caused by allowing the leader of the extremist MAGA Republicans to live."

Homeland Security Secretary Mayorkas thanked Cheatle for her service. "I'm grateful for Kimberly's faithful service, but unfortunately we cannot allow such a sloppy assassin to keep running the Secret Service. I wish her well in her future endeavors, for which she will certainly be paid millions of dollars. Now, if only someone would do something about Trump!"

At publishing time, the DHS announced they were looking for a new director with experience in handling ricin and cyanide.

How could she not resign after that EPIC beating she took from both Democrats and Republicans yesterday. I mean, for the first time ever I was cheering AOC! lol

Forum List

Back