Secret Service Director Cheatle Resigns

I'm sure you believe that.

Either way, we both realize Trump was set up by his own "security" team.

I was under the impression that they were part of the Pedo Joe administration, and definitely not President Trump's own team. I do believe that the only reason he's still alive is that he has indeed hired his own personal security personnel.

DEI hires are the problem. Have you noticed how the Secret Service is suddenly hiding all of it's female officers? Trump's last rally his detail was all men. Cheadle heading in to testify and her detail were all men. It's like they know that they fucked up with their DEI agenda and are trying to pretend those women aren't there! Here's a suggestion! If you're going to hire females to surround a high value target? How about hiring some that aren't freaking munchkins! The stupidest thing I've ever seen!
I am still waiting for the identity of the agent in charge when trump was shot

Cheatle is only the first domino to fall

We have a right to know who all the guilty parties are and what happens to them

Cheadle kept ducking the same question. They kept asking if the Secret Service had turned down requests from the Trump campaign for more security and she kept replying with a statement that the Secret Service had given them what they requested FOR THE RALLY IN PENNSYLVANIA! She refused to admit that both she and Mayorkas refused to give Trump additional security prior to the rally.

I was wondering if she really was a DEI hire.

Biden's appointment statement makes it clear...

"I am proud to announce that I have selected Kim Cheatle to be the next Director of the United States Secret Service. Kim has had a long and distinguished career at the Secret Service, having risen through the ranks during her 27 years with the agency, becoming the first woman in the role of Assistant Director of protective operations."

If we keep this nonsense up, not only will presidents be shot, but buildings and bridges are going to collapse.

Personally, I don't watch Fox news.
But yes, she was a substandard DEI hire and proved to be an abject failure at her job.
...........................................................................................................................
She DID have the employees to prove it, too. Must have really been a hard-nose to work for.

The office of Vice President Kamala Harris experienced a turnover rate higher than 90% across the past three years, a watchdog report published Monday detailed, a continuation of a staff attrition rate that has followed her since even before the Biden administration officially assumed power.

Open the Books, a watchdog organization that reports on government expenditure, found some 91.5 percent of her staff headed for the exit since she was sworn in.

I was wondering if she really was a DEI hire.

Biden's appointment statement makes it clear...

"I am proud to announce that I have selected Kim Cheatle to be the next Director of the United States Secret Service. Kim has had a long and distinguished career at the Secret Service, having risen through the ranks during her 27 years with the agency, becoming the first woman in the role of Assistant Director of protective operations."

If we keep this nonsense up, not only will presidents be shot, but buildings and bridges are going to collapse.
She was a Taco Jill hire from what I have read. BTW....where is JILL? :eusa_think:

Kimberly quit when she saw that congress was going to take her salary away and force her to quit... this way she retains her pension and will probably still be in the SS at some compacity until Trump fires her...

Nope... the FBI has destroyed their reputation forever... the entire agency must be torn down and rebuilt with a new mission statement....
I don't have a problem with the rank and file FBI, Rambu. It's the leadership that's destroying the FBI...Christopher Wray in particular. His testimony before Congress has been disturbing to watch. Everything is a "continuing investigation" and he claims he can't discuss the issue. Wray will be one of the first to go if Trump does win in November.

I think the Cheatle testimony yesterday made it clear that the Secret Service should not be investigating itself on this security failure.

We need an independent evaluation of not just this incident but the Secret Service itself

I don't have a problem with the rank and file FBI, Rambu. It's the leadership that's destroying the FBI...Christopher Wray in particular. His testimony before Congress has been disturbing to watch. Everything is a "continuing investigation" and he claims he can't discuss the issue. Wray will be one of the first to go if Trump does win in November.
Well I'm way passed that point... I blame every man and woman in the agency who will not speak out against their corrupt leadership...
They obey unlawful orders... in the military you can be prosecuted for that....

Forum List

Back