Secret Service Director Cheatle Resigns

Yes it is.

You may wish to look into the places where “major concerts” and “Super Bowls” take place. Major metropolitan areas. DHS designates the Super Bowls “incidents of national significance” (unless the nomenclature has changed). Somerset County, PA doesn’t exactly have the same motivation willingness/sophistication to partner with someone’s private security.
Why not?
Like all venues additional police/security, if needed, would have to be paid.
All private security is inferior to federal security.
Depends.........
Rolling Stones.
Taylor Swift,
Stop kidding yourself. You’re experiencing a MAGA type delusion.

Yeah...a protected denigrating his protectors at every turn probably doesn’t help.
Taylor gave each one $100,000 just on the US leg of her tour.
Provided they did every venue.
How much did Trump give?

Oh' darn.........He DIDN'T.

Trump Organization charged Secret Service as much as ...​

1721752078497.png
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › donald-trump › t...

Oct 17, 2022 — During Donald Trump's presidency, Trump hotels charged the Secret Service nightly rates as high as $1185 per room, more than five times the ...

Secret Service has had several high profile security breaches and agents misbehavior.

They include agents drinking on duty and hiring prostitutes
Multiple security breaches at the White House.
Yeah...this isn’t as much of an outlier as the right wing loons would have us believe.

It was ages ago but when I was woking overnight back in Houston, I used to listen to the Larry King show on the Mutual Broadcasting system. KTRH--740 AM.

Anyway, Reagan had gotten shot and one of the guys close to the SS at the time wrote a book about the Secret Service. King was interviewing him. And the guy said, point blank, if someone is really willing to kill a protected person, there is little that the SS can do to protect them. He cited the fact that the guy can afford to miss. The SS has to do it perfectly every time. No organization gets it right every time.

Why not?
Like all venues additional police/security, if needed, would have to be paid.
Again...you’re delving into the area of MAGA delusion. I can’t stop you...I can only point it out. Private security isn’t going to have the cooperation from local law enforcement or access to the intel that is provided by the federal forces. Again, these are facts.

How could she not resign after that EPIC beating she took from both Democrats and Republicans yesterday. I mean, for the first time ever I was cheering AOC! lol
The problem with her going is that she may not be a part of a plot to eliminate Trump.
IF she was a part in it then she should go.
If she wasn't involved then the agency has been corrupted and infiltrated with agents who are plotting against Trump.

Of course there's also the possibility that their was no plot involved?

The problem with her going is that she may not be a part of a plot to eliminate Trump.
IF she was a part in it then she should go.
If she wasn't involved then the agency has been corrupted and infiltrated with agents who are plotting against Trump.

Of course there's also the possibility that their was no plot involved?
A plot to eliminate Trump was put into the hands of a 20 year old loser? I'm not buying it. This POS operated on his own.

It was just gross negligence by the secret service. No doubt there are more people that need to be fired who are probably mainly culpable for this - more so than Cheatle. But she is the Directory. The buck stops with her and she needs to be the first to go.

Who told Cheatle the roof was too sloped? She didn't just come up with that on her own. That person should have been first first.

Again...you’re delving into the area of MAGA delusion. I can’t stop you...I can only point it out. Private security isn’t going to have the cooperation from local law enforcement
Again, ..........All it takes is $$$...You will have all the people you need to provide security.
Happens ALL the time.

Off Duty Details | Rockledge, FL - Official Website​

1721753209509.png
City of Rockledge, FL
https://www.cityofrockledge.org › Off-Duty-Details

Payment for services rendered will be due to the department within ten (10) days after the detail has taken place. If it is an overtime detail that has been

Hiring an Off-Duty Police Officer​

1721753289647.png
City of Lenexa, KS
https://www.lenexa.com › Public-Safety › Police-Services

The current pay rate is $50 per hour, for each officer assigned. The total sum due to each officer for the assignment is to be paid directly to each officer at ...

or access to the intel that is provided by the federal forces. Again, these are facts.
That's true.

- more so than Cheatle. But she is the Directory. The buck stops with her and she needs to be the first to go.
The only problem with that is that eliminating the head of the tick and not the whole body, just allows the host to continue to corrupt within. Of course it's possible that the SS agency has not been infiltrated?

The only problem with that is that eliminating the head of the tick and not the whole body, just allows the host to continue to corrupt within. Of course it's possible that the SS agency has not been infiltrated?
Can't argue with that. Good point.

FAKE NEWS, Smokin' dOPey!!!
:rolleyes:
Fake "Billionaire" Sea Swab.

1721753554299.png

REAL.........convicted FELON.

Every member of the Trump family is a Hunter Biden
They feed off the TRUMP name for their livelihood
Even Trump spouses and girlfriends benefit from nepotism
They're all drug addicts? Don't make me laugh...
They feed off the Trump name for sure but along with that name comes an expectation of hard work. There are no Hunters in the Trump family. Those kids were raised with the expectation that they would be hard working and successful and everyone of them has lived up to that expectation.

A plot to eliminate Trump was put into the hands of a 20 year old loser? I'm not buying it. This POS operated on his own.

It was just gross negligence by the secret service. No doubt there are more people that need to be fired who are probably mainly culpable for this - more so than Cheatle. But she is the Directory. The buck stops with her and she needs to be the first to go.

The Secret Service could not stop a 20 year old loser from shooting Trump

How could they stop a professional assassin?

They're all drug addicts? Don't make me laugh...
They feed off the Trump name for sure but along with that name comes an expectation of hard work. There are no Hunters in the Trump family. Those kids were raised with the expectation that they would be hard working and successful and everyone of them has lived up to that expectation.
Trump kids are all freeloaders living off the TRUMP name

The Secret Service could not stop a 20 year old loser from shooting Trump

How could they stop a professional assassin?
The point is winger, the SS should have been able to stop the clumsy attempt.
That brings up a point that maybe should be mentioned:

Was the shooter led to believe that he had fellow conspirators behind all the machine guns and so believed that he was a part of a much bigger plot?

I mean, crawling on the roof in full view of the SS would have been taking a huge risk of failure?

Or 'confidence'?

The point is winger, the SS should have been able to stop the clumsy attempt.
That brings up a point that maybe should be mentioned:

Was the shooter led to believe that he had fellow conspirators behind all the machine guns and so believed that he was a part of a much bigger plot?

I mean, crawling on the roof in full view of the SS would have been taking a huge risk of failure?

Or 'confidence'?

The kid did not care if he died
Suicide Mission

Forum List

Back