Secret Service Director Cheatle Resigns

Cheatle knew she was going to have to resign yesterday at the hearing. She was just giving a big farewell FU to the Committee. She never should have been appointed in the first place.

Last edited:
Secret Service Director was not intended to be a political position
It’s a political appointment.
Whatever was wrong at the SS before got worse when she came along
Given the one instance from last weekend, I’d have to agree with you. But like every other government agency, their successes are almost always private, their failures are public. So a cynical paranoid freak like yourself would say something like that based on one failure.

You may be right...since, like you, I am unaware of their private successes (if any).

The organization has been troubled for at least a decade if not longer.

Well I'm way passed that point... I blame every man and woman in the agency who will not speak out against their corrupt leadership...
They obey unlawful orders... in the military you can be prosecuted for that....
I don't know. I'm guessing a lot of them are just keeping their heads down waiting for a new administration. You saw what the FBI higher ups did to the FBI whistleblowers? Would you want that to happen to your family?

I think the Cheatle testimony yesterday made it clear that the Secret Service should not be investigating itself on this security failure.

We need an independent evaluation of not just this incident but the Secret Service itself
And yet you and your diseased ilk would support the next attempt on Trump's life, woncha? I bet you would be all giddy had the scumbag killed him. Fucking Communist!

Because the SS can't patrol a place the size of Mar A Lago... Mar A Lago just like Trump's other homes have private security... they don't go away when Trump returns home... they have to work with the SS...
WTF?
Mar A Lago is only 17 acres.

The Butler County Fairgrounds in Ohio is 54 acres and includes exhibition buildings and grandstand seating. The fairgrounds have been located in several places over the years, including an oak grove, Bigham Grove, and their current location on Fairgrove Avenue. In 1856, the Butler County Agricultural Society purchased 39.8 acres of land for $3,700. In the 1880s and 1890s, the fair grew and the society bought more land for expansion.

Teabaggers think they SHOULD cover 54 acres but 17 acres is ..................Just too much.

It’s a political appointment.

Given the one instance from last weekend, I’d have to agree with you. But like every other government agency, their successes are almost always private, their failures are public. So a cynical paranoid freak like yourself would say something like that based on one failure.

You may be right...since, like you, I am unaware of their private successes (if any).

The organization has been troubled for at least a decade if not longer.
Cheadle's 30 by 30 initiative is new, Candy. It's not based on merit...it's a quota system. You don't have the best being hired...you have people who "check boxes" getting hired!

Cheatle knew she was going to have to resign yesterday at the hearing. She was just giving a big FU to the Committee. She never should have been appointed in the first place.
I agree

She made no attempt to mitigate the fears and concerns of Congress

Her responses were universally………Go F Yourself

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
WTF?

Every other billionaire has their own private security, they are just fine.
WHY doesn't Trump?
You make a ridiculous point. Just to take the most obvious shot at how ridiculous this point is...private security isn’t going to have the access to intelligence that the SS has since they are partnered with NSA, FBI, State police, etc... So private security starts off being inferior and it only goes downhill from there.
BECAUSE..................He is NOT a billionaire AND wants the "Gubmint" he despises, (Deep State) to protect him?
Here you make a good point. If your supposed enemy is the “deep state”...it seems rather idiotic to rely on the “deep state” to protect you. Most candidates would worry about their family also being protected but as we’ve seen with the blob...his kids don’t really give a shit about him and I think he cares even less for them than they do for him.

You make a ridiculous point. Just to take the most obvious shot at how ridiculous this point is...private security isn’t going to have the access to intelligence that the SS has since they are partnered with NSA, FBI, State police, etc... So private security starts off being inferior and it only goes downhill from there.

Here you make a good point. If your supposed enemy is the “deep state”...it seems rather idiotic to rely on the “deep state” to protect you. Most candidates would worry about their family also being protected but as we’ve seen with the blob...his kids don’t really give a shit about him and I think he cares even less for them than they do for him.
The Trump kids love their father and he loves them in return. Claiming that isn't so is just Candy being Candy...which is to say A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT! :)

Forum List

Back