Harris has made her choice to cozy up to Muslims and gives a F-U to Jews

That sounds right. Her father was Jamaican if I recall. An odd mix.

Her father was a Keynesian economist with a Christian background, and her mother was a medical scientist with an interest in black studies who helped establish the Black Panthers in Jamaica and seemed the more radical of the two. I'm not aware of any particular rift between Hindus and Jews, but Hindi is a broad religion with many seperate sects, and it sounds like Kammy got a lot of her radicalization from her mother at Berkeley.
Yup…..Kammy was the most far-left radical in the Senate, and the only reason she was selected as VP - and now in the running for president - is due to her Female Blackness.

Yup…..Kammy was the most far-left radical in the Senate, and the only reason she was selected as VP - and now in the running for president - is due to her Female Blackness.

Republicans are all about production. Democrats are always about just saying and looking the right poll-tested role.

Republicans never have good curb appeal, but democrats have a close tie with Hollywood and know marketing.

Just that they never remotely deliver what they promise.

Republicans are all about production. Democrats are always about just saying and looking the right poll-tested role.

Republicans never have good curb appeal, but democrats have a close tie with Hollywood and know marketing.

Just that they never remotely deliver what they promise.
And the American electorate has degraded to such a degree that they vote according to superficialities - now it will be Female Black! Yay! - and remain completely ignorant and not caring about policies.

That's why they both say "Death to America".

Harris supports the nation's enemies and always has. She still donates to organizations that gets murderers and rapists back on the streets.
I am so angry by how disgusting the Democrat Elites are - setting up Biden with the early debate once they realized that the polls were bad for him - and then to slide in, without any voter input, the new puppet that will allow Obama to “sit in the basement, in his sweatpants telephoning in instructions”* and continue his destruction of America.

*Those were Obama’s exact words in which he said how he could effectively have a 3rd term.

One Big Ass Mistake, America.

Actually, it would. But she won’t, and for the same reason she’s siding with the Gazans and snubbing Bibi: she doesn’t want to risk alienating the Muslims.

That assumes Shapiro is not a self-loathing Jew who is siding with the antisemites.
Well at least you hedged so you have a fall back attack should she choose Shapiro

Yes, deliberating torturing in the most savage, barbaric way possible is just so brave - especially when they intentionally saw off baby hreads and shoot guns up the vaginas of girls. You’re disgusting, a hypocrite, and a Jew-hater.

The Muslim monsters are the ones who started this, but due to your Jew-hatred, you skip right over this.
So that's your defense? Lol!

Well at least you hedged so you have a fall back attack should she choose Shapiro
Again, it depends if Shapiro joins in with her in siding with Muslims and throwing Jews under the bus. If he turns out to be a mensch instead, I’ll be happy.

But I doubt in this environment she would choose a Jew.

Forum List

Back