Trump classified documents case dismissed. Jack Smith loses again.

That was because there was an office created by the Congress for that purpose. The law that established that office was allowed to expire in 1999 (called the "ethics in government act" or something like that).

An AG does not have the authority under the Constitution to create an office equal to a US Attorney in authority. The label doesn't matter, it's the authority of the Officer that counts.
What office did the AG create? None! He appointed a federal prosecutor, who does not need to be nominated by the Senate because he is not a U.S. Attorney being appointed to oversee one of the federal judicial districts created in each state. He is considered an inferior officer, like all Federal prosecutors who investigate criminals and bring federal trials throughout all 50 plus states and districts ...and inferior officers do not need appointing by the President, with the Senate advice and consent, is what was determined by previous S.C.s.

Last edited:
Not if they don’t resign from the job

Well that doesn't fly. Robert Hur left office in 2021. Appointed SC in 2023.

Robert Mueller left office in 2001. Appointed SC in 2017.

John Danforth left office in 1976. Appointed SC on 1999.

The list goes on and on.

See what happens when you just makeup shit to defend the indefensible? Your bullshit falls apart.

Well that doesn't fly. Robert Hur left office in 2021. Appointed SC in 2023.

Robert Mueller left office in 2001. Appointed SC in 2017.

John Danforth left office in 1976. Appointed SC on 1999.

The list goes on and on.

See what happens when you just makeup shit to defend the indefensible? Your bullshit falls apart.
Hur never left office

mueller was never given the power to prosecute cases himself he merely investigated, FBI agents don’t need confirmation.

Danfort acted under the independent counsel stat.

Hur never left office

mueller was never given the power to prosecute cases himself he merely investigated, FBI agents don’t need confirmation.

Danfort acted under the independent counsel stat.

Lies heaped on top of lies.

Hur was replaced by Erek Barron in 2021... Meet the U.S. Attorney

Mueller prosecuted criminals... https://www.justice.gov/d9/fieldabl...02/16/internet_research_agency_indictment.pdf

Danforth was a Special Counsel... #400: 09-09-99 ATTORNEY GENERAL RENO SELECTS FORMER SENATOR JOHN DANFORTH AS SPECIAL COUNSEL TO HEAD WACO REVIEW

See what happens when you just make up shit to defend the indefensible? Your bullshit falls apart.

Lies heaped on top of lies.

Hur was replaced by Erek Barron in 2021... Meet the U.S. Attorney

Mueller prosecuted criminals... https://www.justice.gov/d9/fieldabl...02/16/internet_research_agency_indictment.pdf

Danforth was a Special Counsel... #400: 09-09-99 ATTORNEY GENERAL RENO SELECTS FORMER SENATOR JOHN DANFORTH AS SPECIAL COUNSEL TO HEAD WACO REVIEW

See what happens when you just make up shit to defend the indefensible? Your bullshit falls apart.
As far as Hur, xiden should argue the case then. He didn’t

No he didn’t he merely lead an investigation other US attorneys or AUSA

Lastly he was appointed under the independent counsel law, that has sunseted by congress

As far as Hur, xiden should argue the case then. He didn’t

No he didn’t he merely lead an investigation other US attorneys or AUSA

More lies heaped on top of lies. Do you not understand the implications of signing a true bill?

How about this...?

Lastly he was appointed under the independent counsel law, that has sunseted by congress

Lie. I showed you a link that clearly stated he was appointed Special Counsel. Even worse for you, he was appointed SC in September, 1999 -- three months AFTER the Independent Counsel Reauthorization Act was terminated.

When did mueller appear in court for the manafort case? Got a transcript of his opening statement?

He was appointed under that code, but again maybe who ever he prosecuted…should of challenged his appointment. Did they?

When did mueller appear in court for the manafort case? Got a transcript of his opening statement?

He was appointed under that code, but again maybe who ever he prosecuted…should of challenged his appointment. Did they?

Holy fuck. :eusa_doh:

Where was Smith's opening statement?

That aside, Mueller indicted Manafort and a host of others. I gave you a link stating Mueller prosecuted Manafort.

I gave you a link showing Hur left office before being appointed SC.

I gave you a link showing Danforth left office before being appointed SC.

You're flailing like a dying fish on a pier.

Fawnboi is really butthurt that Jerk Smith went down in flames yet again. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Holy fuck. :eusa_doh:

Where was Smith's opening statement?

That aside, Mueller indicted Manafort and a host of others. I gave you a link stating Mueller prosecuted Manafort.

I gave you a link showing Hur left office before being appointed SC.

I gave you a link showing Danforth left office before being appointed SC.

You're flailing like a dying fish on a pier.

Mueller didn’t prosecute manafort, he wasn’t in court at all…didn’t question one witness or do opening statements

Danaforth was appointed under the independent counsel law

Again nobody challenge d Danaforth appointment.

Xiden never challenged Hur appointment

Hunter is now challenging Weiss, so clearly hunter agrees

Mueller didn’t prosecute manafort, he wasn’t in court at all…didn’t question one witness or do opening statements

And Hunter is the smartestest person Joe knows.

LOLOL

You just can't stop lying.

I already showed the Independent Counsel Reauthorization Act was terminated in June, 1999 and I showed Danforth was appointed Special Counsel, not Independent Counsel, in September, 1999.

According to your bullshit, which Cannon herself never said, Special Counsels are principal officers who are exempt from Senate confirmation as long as they were confirmed as a U.S. attorney at anytime in the past. :cuckoo:

What office did the AG create? None! He appointed a federal prosecutor, who does not need to be nominated by the Senate because he is not a U.S. Attorney being appointed to oversee one of the federal judicial districts created in each state. He is considered an inferior officer, like all Federal prosecutors who investigate criminals and bring federal trials throughout all 50 plus states and districts ...and inferior officers do not need appointing by the President, with the Senate advice and consent, is what was determined by previous S.C.s.
A Federal Judge disagrees with you. As does every honest Legal Scholar out there.

LOLOL

You just can't stop lying.

I already showed the Independent Counsel Reauthorization Act was terminated in June, 1999 and I showed Danforth was appointed Special Counsel, not Independent Counsel, in September, 1999.

According to your bullshit, which Cannon herself never said, Special Counsels are principal officers who are exempt from Senate confirmation as long as they were confirmed as a U.S. attorney at anytime in the past. :cuckoo:

I never said that you liar

What did I defend that was indefensible? I am not the one trying to defend illegal prosecutions s

I never said that you liar

What did I defend that was indefensible? I am not the one trying to defend illegal prosecutions s

You said they were exempt from confirmation if they didn't resign from their position as a U.S. attorney. I showed you three who did leave that position and were not again confirmed by the Senate. And I can show more, but it's not needed as I already squashed your bullshit with those three.

You said they were exempt from confirmation if they didn't resign from their position as a U.S. attorney. I showed you three who did leave that position and were not again confirmed by the Senate. And I can show more, but it's not needed as I already squashed your bullshit with those three.
Well yeah if they are a US attorney already

Smith is not prosecuting in the courts and trials either....(Not that it matters as you claim)
there are federal prosecutors in his investigation that do that... So stop with this NONSENSE!I

Mr. Smith appears to be somewhat more involved than Mr. Mueller in the granular details of his investigations. Even so, he seldom sits in personally on witness interviews — and spoke only sparingly during two meetings with Mr. Trump’s defense lawyers, delegating the discussions to subordinates, according to people familiar with the situation.

--------
He has been more public-facing than Mr. Mueller in one critical respect — delivering short, sober statements to the news media after each grand jury indictment.
-----

“The prosecutors in my office are among the most talented and experienced in the Department of Justice,” he said. “They have investigated this case hewing to the highest ethical standards.”

While much attention has centered on Mr. Smith, most of the day-to-day work on critical elements of the case has been done by several prosecutors known for their aggressive approaches.

One of them is J.P. Cooney, the former leader of the public corruption division of the U.S. attorney’s office in Washington. Mr. Cooney has worked on several politically fraught trials and investigations that drew the ire of Republicans and Democrats alike.
----------
A second key player is Thomas P. Windom, who was brought in nearly a year before Mr. Smith’s appointment to coordinate the complicated Jan. 6 investigation that had once been seated in the U.S. attorney’s office in Washington.
--------
During Mr. Trump’s arraignment in Miami in June, Mr. Smith sat in the gallery, closely watching the proceedings. Some in the courtroom suggested he stared at Mr. Trump for much of the hearing, sizing him up.

But that was not really the case. He listened intently to the lawyers on both sides, at times leaning in toward a colleague to make a whispered comment or ask a question.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back