Kamala Harris Can Win Overwhelmingly Against Trump

If biden is still on the ticket I dont want to have a second debate
WHY not?

Biden or Kamala needs to prove their command of facts and policy details.

Trump needs to prove he is classy, smart, and presidential enough to get elected.
The abusive, obnoxious, asshole that he was in 2020 would lose.
Is Trump smart enough to "win" the debate?

WHY not?

Trump needs to prove he is classy, smart, and presidential enough to get elected.
I think you want a 2nd chance for the old trump to show up

I say that trump nailed it in the first debate and I dont want to roll the dice again

Trump to so toxic to more than half of American voters that really anyone can beat this man.

This is something entirely lost on Trump voters.
1720383996900.png

Democrats are entering a civil war that will tear them apart by November. Jill Biden and Hunter Biden will drag Joe's decomposing corpse around. Actually, Jill might claim her right to run.. Racially obsessed Democrats will support the supremely unqualified,Kamala Harris who will be seen as just another unqualified black woman using race and gender as a substitute for intelligence and ability.
Ever see the movie, "Dave"? Worth a watch.

the closest she came was about 200 miles, where pointed out the (Obama) fenced areas where they separated families and blamed Trump for them.

and, no, I didn't get that from Fox.
Personally I don't give a crap if these people visit the border or not. I don't understand the benefit to that. If she visited the border she would see that the border patrol was overwhelmed and she would want more funds so that we could help these people out of the water better, give them better lodging, food, medical care, and transportation, as well as any other goodies they might need. It wouldn't ever even occur to them to do something to stop them from crossing illegally. They would just want it to be easier to process them into the country.

She’s also used to being given positions due to being a female black, and never really having to put in the work.

I think the debate we will see in September will be between Harris and Trump, and he’ll run rings around her. Plus, since he already had a two-leftist moderator debate, he would be reasonable to have at least ONE conservator moderator at the next.
It's ABC. There will be no conservative moderator. Trump had said he would debate Biden, anytime, anywhere. The Democrats were scared shitless about Biden being in a debate so they hatched this plan to make all kinds of demands of an unfair, biased, debate by leftist CNN moderators under their rules, not Trump's. Since Trump had said he would debate Biden anytime, anywhere, they fully expected Trump to turn down their debate rules and format, get Biden out of the debate, and make Trump look bad for backing out. Then, the unthinkable happened. Trump accepted all of their demands and the result will literally go down in the history books.

WHY not?

The fact is, there isn't much upside to a second debate for Trump. ABC will spend their entire time relentlessly fact checking Trump and not fact checking the other candidate. Trump agreed to unfair debates and debate rules because he knew he could beat the crap out of Biden. He should not accept those same terms with a different nominee. If the nominee is still Biden, all Biden has to do is look a smidgeon better than he did in the first debate and the media will run with how great he did.

I think you want a 2nd chance for the old trump to show up

I say that trump nailed it in the first debate and I dont want to roll the dice again
Ducking the debate after agreeing to it gives the democrats a talking point.

But I see your point. Just like the GOP primaries, no need to risk it.

Ducking the debate after agreeing to it gives the democrats a talking point.

But I see your point. Just like the GOP primaries, no need to risk it.
Talk as much as you please

The election will still be all about biden as he mumbles and stumbles along

What you ought to do is replace Harris

Forum List

Back