November 5 not about electing a president.

4 of them.

In an extraordinary admission, Attorney General Eric Holder has told Congress that U.S. drone strikes since 2009 have killed four Americans — three of whom were “not specifically targeted.”

For all the effort that the Obama administration has gone to in asserting that its drones only kill the people that the administration intends to kill, Holder wrote in a letter today to Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.) that Samir Khan, 16-year-old Abdulrahman Awlaki and Jude Kenan Mohammad were “not specifically targeted by the United States.” The fourth American to die in a drone strike since 2009 was Abdulrahman’s father Anwar Awlaki, a radical propagandist whom the U.S. killed in Yemen in 2011.
Harpy Eagle thinks Obama should of been charged for manslaughter for the three Americans that weren’t targeted but accidently caught up in the war.

As much as I don’t care for Obama, that is the most ridiculous position to have…but hey, anything to “get trump”

Harpy Eagle thinks Obama should of been charged for manslaughter for the three Americans that weren’t targeted but accidently caught up in the war.

As much as I don’t care for Obama, that is the most ridiculous position to have…but hey, anything to “get trump”
Aren't Harpy Eagles from South America?

Aren't Harpy Eagles from South America?
Yes, and up through Latin America, they are a beautiful and powerful animal, that wouldn’t hesitate to kill, and certainly enjoys immunity

Which is ironic given the poster who calls himself that’s position

The official capacity should not include breaking the law, but now it does.

Congrats....you are going to fucking hate it the next time there is a Dem in the White House.

you sheep are so shortsighted
What part of a President’s official duties is a crime, Dumbass?

LOL..you are voting for another old basterd who is just as divisive as biden is....and you are dam right i will complain,i paid taxes and am a landowner....if you dont like that tough shit....
Democrats are destroying our nation and you're worried about devisiveness?

So everything would be fine if only Trump found a nice way to say, You corrupt Democrats suck and need to be voted out of power?

The upcoming election is no longer about electing a president. It's about saving our democracy. I have some concerns about Biden too, but those concerns are far outweighed by the damage that trump has already promised to visit on our democracy. He already said he would "terminate the Constitution if he determined that fraud occurred during an election." "fire 40,000 career civil servants on day one and replace them with ‘patriots’ loyal to him." "He will bring back the architect of the child separation policy at the border" and "Tom Homan (will) run ICE." Have the Justice Department "investigate Comcast, NBC and MSNBC for treason and remove them from the public airwaves." offered to sell out safety and environmental protections for donations, and the partisan Supreme Court has cleared the way for him to reign terror on the poor and middle class. We have to elect Joe, or somebody else who won't use the newly provided presidential powers at least until congress has time to pass new laws to bring us back to normal. If enough people want to call a special election after that, we can do that, but for now, we have to protect our country. You don't have to vote for Joe, but for the country's sake, vote against trump, the wannabe king.
Absolutely! Good post!

Democrats are destroying our nation and you're worried about devisiveness?

So everything would be fine if only Trump found a nice way to say, You corrupt Democrats suck and need to be voted out of power?
yea a divided nation will fall...your hero aint no uniter.....and prove im a democrat or do you just talk alot?.

yea a divided nation will fall...your hero aint no uniter.....and prove im a democrat or do you just talk alot?.
Look, given no man is GOD, we pick our leaders based on things he says will be done for us all. Trump busted his ass doing a lot of good for all Americans. Democrats never like Republicans. And Biden is not your pal at all.

Look, given no man is GOD, we pick our leaders based on things he says will be done for us all. Trump busted his ass doing a lot of good for all Americans. Democrats never like Republicans. And Biden is not your pal at all.
i depise joe biden...i knew that last century....

The upcoming election is no longer about electing a president. It's about saving our democracy. I have some concerns about Biden too, but those concerns are far outweighed by the damage that trump has already promised to visit on our democracy. He already said he would "terminate the Constitution if he determined that fraud occurred during an election." "fire 40,000 career civil servants on day one and replace them with ‘patriots’ loyal to him." "He will bring back the architect of the child separation policy at the border" and "Tom Homan (will) run ICE." Have the Justice Department "investigate Comcast, NBC and MSNBC for treason and remove them from the public airwaves." offered to sell out safety and environmental protections for donations, and the partisan Supreme Court has cleared the way for him to reign terror on the poor and middle class. We have to elect Joe, or somebody else who won't use the newly provided presidential powers at least until congress has time to pass new laws to bring us back to normal. If enough people want to call a special election after that, we can do that, but for now, we have to protect our country. You don't have to vote for Joe, but for the country's sake, vote against trump, the wannabe king.

Exactly where in the Constitution is there a provision for a "special election"? I can't seem to find it.

yea well better hope you like this person because he could pick another inept idiot...but just go along with the flow,that always makes things better....
You love to talk about one side vs the other, but that is ultimately all there is.

There is no duopoly, that is a lie. There is the democrat party, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Chinese communist party, and there are the RINO's, who are loyal supporters of the democrat party, whose boots they lick because they are nothing more than a controlled opposition party.

They exist merely to give the illusion we have a choice.

Trump and especially the MAGA movement, are a threat to the DNCCCP establishment. That's why they are so desperate to destroy both.

So, Harry, this is the reality, you sit on the sidelines, whining about choosing one side or the other, and do nothing, and watch this country slide into a dictatorship, the goal of the political class, or you join the MAGA movement in an effort to restore the Republic.

That's your choice. And it is a choice. Support the fascists, or fight them.

You choose.

I have no idea how he might go about it either, but that's not really the point. He said he would do it if he wasn't satisfied with an election. Think about how crazy that is.
Of course you have no idea. What he really said was he wanted to make sure we have a free and fair election. I think it's the Democrats who don't want that.

Forum List

Back