Trump is suffering serious dementia.

More bullshit from you. No surprise. Lowest ever black, female and Hispanic unemployment under Trump. The rich got richer than ever under Obozo, not Trump liar. So STFU and keep your dumb ass in your own shithole country.
Ah, job creation and the economy my in general is far better under democrats. The gop passed nothing to help in theat respect under Trump.

Trump is showing clear signs of Alzheimers.
Then why is it, He passed the exact same mental acuity test, twice, that Biden continues to refuse to take?

Listen to an interview from 20 years ago, and then listen to one today.
Kinda funny...........Biden suddenly becomes a black female VP and Trump has issues?
So the claim is that Trump doesn’t have onset dementia?
Took the same test twice that Biden is refusing.........so who has the problem here?
There are a thousands lies for each truth. And, MAGAs believe everyone of them.
LOL........................you speak of truth and your media just got caught with their tit in the wringer over protecting Biden's dementia....................too funny.
It's not like that. It's far worse and cannot be mistaken.
One thing that stands out is Biden's staff claiming Joe goes ballistic when they tell him issues........classic sign of dementia.

Ah, job creation and the economy my in general is far better under democrats. The gop passed nothing to help in theat respect under Trump.
And I'm sure you actually believe that bullshit. Excuse me as I point at you and laugh. Enjoy your beating in November.

And I'm sure you actually believe that bullshit. Excuse me as I point at you and laugh. Enjoy your beating in November.
That's because it is true. Trump is not going to win.

The nation saw the same debate we saw. Trump lied for 90 minutes while Biden stumbled. Trump still is convicted and in September, real close to the election, the reality will set in as Trump gets sentenced.

Forum List

Back