In by gone years on USMB how many times did the left tell us that illelgals would not be allowed to vote and in many instances hurled insults at us

Thats you opinion

I believe there are so many variables that I cant predict anything about 2028

History. It repeats itself. All the same, who would have thought Reagan would have been the one to grant rights to illegals.

Well, Mac...no one illegal should be voting, that is a given!

This bill is meant to kill all voter registration drives for new voters, something democrats are better at than republicans. This measure is MEANT TO KILL that.... meant to hurt the bill sponsor's opponents in getting more new citizens registered to vote...

The ONUS should be put on election officials to verify each application, for age, citizenship, their address and district to vote in, whether they are a felon, mentally capable etc...vetting a slew of. things, this including the other constitutional requirements for voting and not only citizenship.

Election officials in the States should be responsible for this, under federal law, if need be.... This is where the Republican law makers should focus writing new laws for....

The measure they are trying to use is to suppress new voters from registering.

States are adding measures in to their laws requiring a govt photo ID to vote in person or with absentee, a requirement of listing their Driver's license number or another number of certain ids they accept when the registered voter is requesting an absentee ballot....and on the absentee ballot conglomeration in some states I think, too.

Some states have permanent absentee voters who are vetted like senior citizens and do not have to supply the information every election... Some states let you send your ID for your absentee ballot once for the whole election cycle...for both the primary and election, some for every election within a whole year...etc etc etc...

But make no mistake, if the voter rolls were kept clean by election officials as they SHOULD BE in the first place, no IDs of any kind, would be needed to vote at the polls or via a ballot coming from a drop off Box imo.
I'm referring specifically to the story that illegals were being encouraged to vote, per that flyer. Once a person is legal to vote, based on current law, then they're fair game. But if we start changing laws to accommodate illegals, nope, that's where I draw the line. And I don't think that's an impossibility, particularly in bluer areas.

So then the question becomes whether we're making it too difficult for people to vote, and that's where the goddamn partisan pie fight begins, where the two tribes just lob stones at each other instead of working together to give and take, and (far better) create some new ideas so that both tribes have skin in the game.

Collaborate. Innovate. We used to be able to do that. Businesses can do that, why can't politicians?

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Not if trump wins

Its not written that illiterate migrants are destined to rule America

Thats a lib fairy tale
Wrong jackass. That’s a right wing Trumper fairy tale

“Destined to rule America.

How stupid are you?

Wrong jackass. That’s a right wing Trumper fairy tale

“Destined to rule America.

How stupid are you?
Ignoring your cheap personal insults, allowing illegal alien migrants to vote is giving them control of our country

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I'm referring specifically to the story that illegals were being encouraged to vote, per that flyer. Once a person is legal to vote, based on current law, then they're fair game. But if we start changing laws to accommodate illegals, nope, that's where I draw the line. And I don't think that's an impossibility, particularly in bluer areas.

So then the question becomes whether we're making it too difficult for people to vote, and that's where the goddamn partisan pie fight begins, where the two tribes just lob stones at each other instead of working together to give and take, and (far better) create some new ideas so that both tribes have skin in the game.

Collaborate. Innovate. We used to be able to do that. Businesses can do that, why can't politicians?

Encouraged to register you ignorant phony middling dishonest POS.

Ignoring your cheap personal insults, allowing illegal alien migrants to vote is giving them control of our country
A. They can’t and don’t in Federal elections.

B. No group of 12-15 million people could POSSIBLY do that (unless they are the ultra rich elite)

As I recall, I had to provide a birth certificate.
the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in 2013 that Arizona cannot require documentary proof of citizenship for people to vote in national elections.

By default, equally applied to al 50 states? Almost certainly. It’s complete insanity. Trust me, i checked the box, I am a citizen. I forgot my ID, I checked homeless, no ID. Dems use this as a method to get millions of names on the voter roll. Lazy R only have to AUG07 to get the rolls cleaned up.

Confusing article bu commee scum wont accept GP summary. Arizona's new voting laws that require proof of citizenship are not discriminatory, a US judge rules

about our intelligent levels. And despite our disbelief in their claims still assured how moronic we were

House Democrats are “Bringing Out the Big Guns” to Allow Illegal Aliens to Vote in 2024 Presidential Election​

If memory serves, Democrats are notorious for shunning Voter ID mandates; replete with juicy bull$hit rationalizations.

However, also, if memory serves, for a House Bill to become law, the Senate must pass it and the President must sign it.

So...

In what Alternative Universe are these Republicans living, to believe that any such Bill would ever pass the Senate or POTUS?

MEH... Dog Bites Man... must be a slow news day :auiqs.jpg:

B. No group of 12-15 million people could POSSIBLY do that (unless they are the ultra rich elite)

Get off the boards you stupid OAF. Until you have some idea what you are talking about. Again, you clown. It is names on a list. Mail in ballots can be generated, and are generated to those names, sent out and someone votes those ballots you POS. It may not be the illegal, but no one checks. If SIG review is ignored, the name matches the list.

Democrats should be forced to accept Voter ID nationally now

Yeah well where was Lazy R fixing it since 2020? 2022? They do nothing but cash checks.

Today is an important date in the 2024 election cycle.

Republicans have exactly one month to clean the bloated voted rolls that Democrats depend on to steal elections.

The 1993 NVRA law (National Voter Registration Act) bars election officials from removing any voters from the rolls within 90 days of an election (see page 8 below). This is often referred to as the “90 Day Freeze”.

The Democrat-run DOJ Civil Rights Division (CRD) has used this part of the law relentlessly over the years to defend dirty voter rolls and thwart any cleanup prior to elections.

non citizens should not vote in any election, federal, state, or city

Forum List

Back