Tell me once again about this "great economy"

Love watching MAGA blame the Trump economy on COVID

They take credit for low inflation and gas prices because of COVID but the job losses are not Trumps fault
Shitforbrains thinks the Chinese flu hit in 2017 causing me to pay $1.79 for gas in 2019 and kept inflation low!

Economy was fantastic until the Chinese released their manmade bug. Fact.

The market collapsed under Trump
So did the job market

Not till COVID, which means you did well for at least 3 years.

But, I get it. Being a partisan you are not allowed to give credit to the other party.

That is why I take credit for my own success and never give either party credit for what my hard work has resulted in

The world economy crashed. The fact you’re using such outlandish lies simply shows what pathetic scum you Leftards are.

Now you blame the world economy under Trump but blame the rising inflation and gas prices ob Biden even though they were caused by the world economy

The Biden economy is better than the rest of the world

It is impressive how you pivot from one talking point to the next when the previous one is blown out of the water.

You are a true asset to your beloved party
The fact 20 million illegals have filled American jobs is a serious problem, not a talking point.

It’s why Democrats are going to get slaughtered in 6 months.

Now you blame the world economy under Trump but blame the rising inflation and gas prices ob Biden even though they were caused by the world economy
Why would I think Biden’s first act as President to attack fossil fuels would cause gas prices to skyrocket?

The fact 20 million illegals have filled American jobs is a serious problem, not a talking point.

It’s why Democrats are going to get slaughtered in 6 months.

Even if they do, the illegals will still keep coming as neither party has ever done anything real to stop them, and they will not this time either. Both parties are owned by big business and that is who is hiring all these illegals.

Even if they do, the illegals will still keep coming as neither party has ever done anything real to stop them, and they will not this time either. Both parties are owned by big business and that is who is hiring all these illegals.
Border crossings were at an all-time low under Trump. If he had been reelected it would be a negligible issue.

Forum List

Back