Tell me once again about this "great economy"

It was "killer" during Trump's presidency, with the Dow making 126 new all-time highs, which was slightly more than Obama's 123. But the market isn't really the economy if you're some poor schlump out there looking for a job to feed his family.

Trumps growth was in genuine equities; the current bubble is just another debt bubble like all previous Democrat bubbles, relying on massively over-valued 'appraisals' as collateral for spending.

Look at you, telling Trump to become a dictator on day one!

Well done be out in the open about it! :eusa_clap:

No. He must use his Presidential powers to fight the Invasion encouraged by the democrat Party. If the Republican Party were bringing in Illegals to vote, democrats would have laid out minefields and machine gun nests to greet them at the border

Sure they have. All you left wingers are wealthy business experts. lol and pigs fly.

I am a mere retiree living off my pension and Retirement fund

My pension is up 17.8 percent in the last three years
Stock fund is up ver 20 percent in the last year
My real estate is through the roof

I went into Dick's Sporting Goods and one sweat band was $10. One! I used to get three for that price. I'm trying to keep two expensive racing bikes on the road. I am retired and though I get a good retirement by most standards I am now feeling the pinch of a very bad economy. I do not hate Trump enough to put up with this disaster.

I went into Dick's Sporting Goods and one sweat band was $10. One! I used to get three for that price. I'm trying to keep two expensive racing bikes on the road. I am retired and though I get a good retirement by most standards I am now feeling the pinch of a very bad economy. I do not hate Trump enough to put up with this disaster.
Trump helped to create the disaster.

Government forces 25 million Americans out of work.
Let’s 15 million return to work.
Takes credit for 15 million jobs.

Leftardiamaximus

Love watching MAGA blame the Trump economy on COVID

They take credit for low inflation and gas prices because of COVID but the job losses are not Trumps fault

Forum List

Back