Remember: DOJ Said Joe Was Too Senile To Be Held Accountable for Crimes

He made it pretty clear when he was talking about a boat.

He is rambling a bit about a shark, but in case you didn't know, salt water is extremely conductive and lithium ion batteries are particularly sensitive to salt water and can be a fire risk.

And this is what the leftist retards do today. They try to twist things around, never addressing the actual words written, instead plugging in their own narrative.
I did.
What you seem too stupid to understand here is that you posted some edited clip, of Trump saying something about magnets,
No, it isn't.
as an example of some other point he was making, right or wrong, and I said who gives a shit about magnets?
Then why did your dear leader mention them?
Out of left field?
Then you come back with name calling nonsense...You're not a serious person dude....I would advise you take a deep breath and cut the nonsense....But I know you won't....
That's all your dear leader post, but you're fine with that.

He is rambling a bit about a shark, but in case you didn't know, salt water is extremely conductive and lithium ion batteries are particularly sensitive to salt water and can be a fire risk.
So, wouldn't the battery burn up or electrocute the shark?

So, wouldn't the battery burn up or electrocute the shark?

Like I said, he was rambling about sharks. In fact, the electrical field would be a deterrent to the sharks. It would likely keep them far away from the impending disaster caused by the batteries. A person could float until the lithium batteries reacted with the salt water and caught fire and forced them to either burn or get into the water. If they weren't electrocuted, that is when sharks could become a problem. At any rate, I thought we were talking about Trump's opinion on batteries and their viability to replace combustion engines.

Like I said, he was rambling about sharks. In fact, the electrical field would be a deterrent to the sharks. It would likely keep them far away from the impending disaster caused by the batteries. A person could float until the lithium batteries reacted with the salt water and caught fire and forced them to either burn or get into the water. If they weren't electrocuted, that is when sharks could become a problem. At any rate, I thought we were talking about Trump's opinion on batteries and their viability to replace combustion engines.
Nah, Trying to engage with Smokin'OP, like so many other leftists in here is futile really....All he does is take his opponents out of context, insult, and thrash around like a child....He really isn't worth anyone's time.

Yep, if I were you I'd quit trying..... ;)
I did.
Now I just refute their ignorant lies.

Teabaggers permanently damaged their brains, a LONG time ago.

'Alternative facts' remark tops 2017 list of notable quotes​

1720361650645.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article

Dec 11, 2017 — NEW HAVEN, Conn. (AP) — The use of the term "alternative facts" by Kellyanne Conway, an adviser to President Donald Trump, tops a Yale Law ...

1720361582895.png

Forum List

Back