Remember: DOJ Said Joe Was Too Senile To Be Held Accountable for Crimes

Biden didn't show any senility at that debate. The one who spoke nonsense was Trump.

And Harris woud have chewed trump up and spit him on the floor in the debate last week. Don't let racism get the best of you. This woman was the top dog in California law. The Cali DOJ is bigger than every other DOJ in this country except the U.S. DOJ. A bumbing idiot cannot run that. Don't let the giggling fool you. Harris is more than capable of putting her foot up trumps ass.

The fuck is that woman talking about?

1. You are lying to yourself if you think that Biden wasn't a senile mess during the debate.

2. Trump exaggerated, but his answers all made sense. Trump was Trump.

3. I hope you are right that Harris is capable, that would make the election competitive. Trump v Biden is a walkover. If democrats nominate Kamala they keep the $250m campaign fund and the Biden election organization. No one, especially Newsome, wants to run into the Trump buzz saw.

You like Gish Gallup? Trump appears to have Pick's Disease.

So Joe had one up before the SCOTUS ruling.

That was last Winter when the DOJ said that. And here we are today with every Leftard acting all shocked about Joes mental health.

The American leftists are the only large group in history that isn't bothered by these kinds of dichotomies.

So then FBI Director Comey said no recommendation of indictment for Hillary despite crimes identified because 'no reasonable prosecutor would indict her.' The implication was she was too stupid to stand trial.

So Special Counsel Hur said no indictment of Biden, despite crimes identified, because he would be considered "An elderly man with a poor memory." The implication was that he was too senile to stand trial.

But the Democrats did their damndest to elect Hillary President anyway in 2020 and they may continue to be determined to elect Biden president again in 2024.

It is a sad day when so many Americans put partisan politics ahead of what is best for America and Americans and the world.

Trump's IQ is low average.
Sure Trump misspeaks or mixes something up in his head and engages in hyperbole more than he probably should now and then. But with a long history now of mostly quick and accurate recall on a very wide range of topics, people, history, current events, concepts, etc., I would place his I.Q. above 125. Which I'm pretty sure is a lot smarter than those who hate him.

Sure Trump misspeaks or mixes something up in his head and engages in hyperbole more than he probably should now and then. But with a long history now of mostly quick and accurate recall on a very wide range of topics, people, history, current events, concepts, etc., I would place his I.Q. above 125. Which I'm pretty sure is a lot smarter than those who hate him.
Trump doesn't know anything about history or science or law or civics. He can't read and he doesn't listen to anyone. 60 seconds in he's "mastered" the subject and starts babbling.

1. You are lying to yourself if you think that Biden wasn't a senile mess during the debate.

2. Trump exaggerated, but his answers all made sense. Trump was Trump.

3. I hope you are right that Harris is capable, that would make the election competitive. Trump v Biden is a walkover. If democrats nominate Kamala they keep the $250m campaign fund and the Biden election organization. No one, especially Newsome, wants to run into the Trump buzz saw.
Trump buzz saw. :abgg2q.jpg:
"We invested an additional $12 billion into community banks, because we know community banks are in the community, and understand the needs and desires of that community as well as the talent and capacity of community."

"We also recognize just as it has been in the United States, for Jamaica, one of the issues that has been presented as an issue that is economic in the way of its impact has been the pandemic."

“It is time for us to do what we have been doing. And that time is every day. Every day it is time for us to agree that there are things and tools that are available to us to slow this thing down”

"I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled. Certain issues are just settled."

"We've got to take this stuff seriously, as seriously as you are because you have been forced to take this seriously."

"Understanding that right now on the issue of energy, our allies have stood firm and unified in a way that many of the pundits didn’t predict would happen, to ensure that we are unified in our approach to this issue."
I think I could program an AI Kamala Harris.

Forum List

Back