Kamala Harris, The Border Czar

Pretty much all on CNN, ABC and other news channels all proclaimed her the border czar, they're all commiecrats. They're all denying it now, but I posted a video showing what they said then and the lies they are telling now.

So, you accept everything the media puts out, eh? I can quote some where the media calls your orange loser a Nazi. You accept that, too?

So, if Trump was to die or be incapacitated, you wouldn't want Vance to step up? Something that every VP is expected and nominated for?

And what the fuck does the Republican talking point that she was a DEI hire even mean? She was a duly elected US senator from California. How is that DEI?

Plus, even you point out she was the CA state AG. Do you think you get to that role in one of the most populous states by being a DEI hire?

Are you really this much of a retard or are you trying to fit in with the rest of the retards?
/—-/ Because Dementia Joe said he was picking a woman for VP
Because, retard, that was a term used by Repubs, never by Dems.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:
/—-/ Once again, democrats supported the bill using czar. And for the tenth time, why the hell didn’t Dementia Joe, the Side piece KH, or the White House moth piece object to everyone using the term for the last 3 years.

Last edited:
/—-/ Because Dementia Joe said he was picking a woman for VP

/—-/ Pnce again, democrats support Ed the bill using czar. And for the tenth time, why the hell didn’t Dementia Joe, the Side piece KH, or the White House moth piece object to everyone using the term for the last 3 years.
LOL What the fuck are you babbling about, retard?

Did Biden or any Dems use that term for Kamala? Yes or No?

So, you accept everything the media puts out, eh? I can quote some where the media calls your orange loser a Nazi. You accept that, too?

So you want to play fucking word games. Watch the video in post 22, it's less than 7 minutes.

Last edited:
Obviously, that was where republicans first coined the term "border czar" You'll note that particular piece of legislation did not pass. Do you have a link to where Biden appointed her to Border Czar? I find where she was assigned the task of addressing the root cause of migration, but border security was not part of her assignment, and the term Border Czar was not mentioned.

Actually it did pass in a bipartisan vote. 6 democrats joined republicans in passing it.

LOL What the fuck are you babbling about, retard?

Did Biden or any Dems use that term for Kamala? Yes or No?

That's irrelevant, it's used to describe anyone assigned a job to coordinate federal efforts to address a particular problem.

Last edited:
So you want to play fucking word games. Watch the video in post 22, it's less than 7 minutes.

LOL Another day, another retard pops up with the same stupid logic.

Let me repeat myself since I know it takes a few tries to get through to retards like you... I could care less what the media may or may not have said. Prove that Biden or any major Dems claimed Kamala was the border czar.

I don't know how to make it any more simpler.

Go.

That's irrelevant, it's used to describe anyone assigned a job to coordinate federal efforts to address a particular problem.

Let me repeat myself since I know it takes a few tries to get through to retards like you... I could care less what the media may or may not have said. Prove that Biden or any major Dems claimed Kamala was the border czar.

Go.

Go.
Cultist

Go.

At least 6 dem congresscritters called her the border czar in a resolution passed by the house. And they said she wasn't doing her fucking job.

Forum List

Back