Beware the Marxist world of Kamalla Harris: "There’s a big difference between equality and equity."

'Equity' is hideous, and should not be tolerated in a free capitalistic society!!

We all should be on board for 'equality'. We know, that has not been the case in the past, but the goal starting today, is that everyone should have an equal opportunity.

'Equity' on the other hand, is a whole different animal, and is very un-American!

Not surprisingly, a Marxist will always be for 'equity', where you take and give depending on their needs. "From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs". Sound familliar? This is the world that Kamalla Harris wants for America.

"The government cannot deny rights to certain people because they are black, female, Muslim, etc.—this would be unequal treatment. A mandate to foster equity, though, would give the government power to violate these rights in order to achieve identical social results for all people. In accordance with this thinking, the authorities might be justified in giving some people more rights than others."

Kamala Harris Says Equal Outcomes Should Be the Goal of Public Policy​

"There’s a big difference between equality and equity."​

are you sure you understand what "equity" means? because it is a time honored principle in capitalism and even farther back into common law.

how do you know ms harris' positions on this (i'm assuming sowell?) nonsense?: iwe do not talk in your slogans, so i doubt she means "equity" in any other way than those homeowners fraudulently forecclosed in the bush crash

And this instruction represented equality?

Where did I say it was?

Look, slavery as hideous as it was, did happen, and there obviously was nothing 'equal' about owning another human being. My point is, you cannot say someone 'didn't build a damn thing' when those very people are the ones who ran everything, provided the technology, provided most of the labor, as mass migration from Europe made the case for slavery obsolete.

Where did I say it was?

Look, slavery as hideous as it was, did happen, and there obviously was nothing 'equal' about owning another human being. My point is, you cannot say someone 'didn't build a damn thing' when those very people are the ones who ran everything, provided the technology, provided most of the labor, as mass migration from Europe made the case for slavery obsolete.
I didn't say you said it was. I asked you a question you Simp. Now that you admit we didn't have equality and that that was simply make believe, propaganda for masses, then what's wrong with equity?

I'm not into trash talking. If ghetto is your thing, then go for it. Maybe that is why we you earn your reputation.
You're just another soft trash talker. No real argument but no real bite to your commentary either. So what you feel I'm a racist? I'm supposed to care about the arguments you make based on your feelings?

You're just another soft trash talker. No real argument but no real bite to your commentary either. So what you feel I'm a racist? I'm supposed to care about the arguments you make based on your feelings?
Ascribing a quality to someone is not trash talking. Perhaps whites rejection of your GhettoSpeak is why you whine so much.

White Americans really need to shut up about this. Go back and re read your history so you understand how America was socially engineered to provide the best possible outcomes for whites.
Wrong

You are a liar posting fracist proaganda about history

And no one is shutting up so sit back and learn

I don't say whites are bad. You sound quite racist.
And here we see the fragility kicking in.

This is how I understand it, but profs keep trying to blur the lines. They also keep talking about how WHITENESS is bad, but they are really talking about WHITE.

Nothing racist here I am just unapologetic when it comes to discussing these matters with whites. It makes whites who are on t.heright or who tendto lean right uncomfortable.

So if weare goingto discussequity and equality then we discuss how whtes created and contune to maintain, a system that has provded them the most oportunities to create the best outcomes for whites. We also then needto cometo the realization that 188 years of ovett racism cannot be equaized in 60. Then we cannot deny the nmpact of continuing racism such as rhis:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid “affirmative action” hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity” demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

I'm not being condescending, I'm older than you, and speak to you from experience. And when I say what I do about whites needing to not argue as they do about equity I say so based on thngs like this:

“Even after completing undergraduate and graduate degrees, black and Hispanic workers earned less than non-Hispanic white workers with the same, or often less, education.”

“Even when Blacks and Hispanics go the extra mile and earn professional degrees, their incomes still don’t break six figures. Whites and Asians, however, double their incomes by earning professional degrees, allowing them to make well over $100,000 a year.”

Black women have to work more than 19 months to make as much as white, non-Hispanic man does in 12 months. Now.

Black Entrepreneurship in the United States, UNLV Home news/release/study-black-entrepreneurship-united-states

Black Reparations for Twentieth Century Federal Housing Discrimination: The Construction of White Wealth and the Effects of Denied Black Homeownership​

This paper examines the U.S. government’s instigation, participation, authorization, and perpetuation of federal housing discrimination against black-Americans from the 1930s to the 1980s and the damage that such discrimination caused and continues to cause today. Delving into the U.S. government’s twentieth century federal housing practices, this paper discusses how the government effectively barred black-Americans from obtaining quality housing and from investing in housing as wealth, while simultaneously subsidizing and endorsing white homeownership, white suburbs, and white wealth. Quantifying the U.S. government’s discriminatory practices with current wealth gaps between white- and black-American communities, this paper discusses the effects of twentieth century federal housing discrimination and argues that such government-initiated wrongs justify black reparations.

Part I examines the U.S. government’s housing practices—from the New Deal until the 1968 Fair Housing Act and its 1988 Amendments—to reveal that although the New Deal’s national housing programs revolutionized homeownership and home equity in the United States, the U.S. government’s federal housing programs were racially discriminatory. Specifically, and quite shockingly, the U.S. government actively created and promulgated racist neighborhood rating systems that constructed black neighborhoods and black property as unstable, volatile, hazardous, and not worthy of investment. Using these racist rating systems, the federal government endorsed racial covenants and invested federal money into the creation and accumulation of white wealth, the value of whiteness, white suburbia, and white homeownership. Meanwhile, the government denied blacks federal housing funding, fueling black stigma and barring black-Americans from the invaluable twentieth century opportunities of homeownership and home equity.

Understanding the U.S. government’s discriminatory housing practices, Part II discusses and quantifies the effects of the government’s housing discrimination on black-American households and communities. Finding that approximately 120 billion 1950s dollars—or more than 1.239 quintillion 2019 dollars—were invested to subsidize and create white-American wealth through homeownership...

These are a few examples of how whites created inequality and inequity while giving themselves the opportunities and outcomes that were denied to people of color. So if you want to discuss this with me come to me with more than your opinon. Expect an adult conversation so if frankness and an unapologetic take on race bothers you, put me on ignore.

And most of them aren't racist like you.
Curried Goats is not racist. But you can't handle a black person who doesn't say things that allow tou to feel comfortable. Hopefully as you grow older, you grow out of this.

My main argumemt with those who make negative claims about equty, which you are not doing here, is that they post opinions that ignore how things actully created the way things are now. Me vs We
That is why all men/woman are created equal is ignored or just lip-service to some.

thus justice must be used to make it make it equity or try to make it equity. Then the

complaining starts that it is not fair.

It was never fair to begin with or they would not need justice.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back