Beware the Marxist world of Kamalla Harris: "There’s a big difference between equality and equity."

I understand it, I have been warning people about it for several years now.

The video, is simplistic, and I probably should not have even posted it.

I get what you're saying about everyone 'starting at the same place'. If that was all we were doing, then that would be simply 'equality', which is what we all should want.
But here's the problem with that, when viewed through the 'equity' lens. In order to get everyone at that same perceived 'starting place' the ones who are viewed as being below the starting place, in order to elevate them, someone else has to be discriminated against for whatever period of time in order for all those on the lower rungs to be elevated to the so-called 'starting place'.

This philosophy has been tried and re-tried throughout history. There's a name for it, which escapes me at the moment........................:razz:
No, starting at the same place is not equality, it is equity. And how is adequately funding inner city schools discrimination against kids from wealthy households in the suburbs? What, they have to play on a level playing field. Whoa is me. They are discriminated against for the advantages they have, that they didn't earn?

sapphiregirl

This is what we see. Not white guilt but white people pretending slavery and black people played no role in the success of this nation.

I never said black people didn't play a role, OBVIOUSLY they played a role, mostly labor. However, it was all performed under the instructions of the people who founded this nation.
It's silly to make statements like "Whites didn't find or build a damn thing", it's simply hyperbole!

Last edited:
I never said black people didn't play a role, OBVIOUSLY they played a role, mostly labor. However, it was all performed under the instructions of the people who founded this nation.
It's silly to make statements like "Whites didn't find or build a damn thing" is simply hyperbole!
And this instruction represented equality?

Forum List

Back