What does he mean when he says this ? It looks like he is going to cancel your vote,

I've read the 2025 Project. Just their program for the Department of Justice, is pure out of the Authoritarians Playbook.

And then we have the President of Heritage Foundation promising a "bloodless" coup if Democrats just let them do what they want.

I listen to what Trump says, and I watch what he does. I don't need YOU to explain what he means. I've heard it all before, from other people who were "dictators on Day One, and on every other day thereafter.

Try reading history once and a while. Nothing Trump is doing is new or different from Putin, or Castro. Try reading what's REALLY happening under Viktor Orban in Hungary. Young, educated people are LEAVING the country because of the lack of freedoms.

The Russian population is in decline:

As with Hungary, it's the young educated people who are leaving, but in Russia, it's especially young men of military age fleeing Putin's war.

Evolve or die.
Lies.

Prove your lies, liar.

Don't bother. Nostra reads at a first grade comprehension level.
He will misunderstand anything you post anyway.
So you have nothing either, Simp.

Found any pics of the border wall built in the middle of the river yet, Dipsqueeze? :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

So you have nothing either, Simp.

Found any pics of the border wall built in the middle of the river yet, Dipsqueeze? :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
Hey Nostra, you are off topic again simp.
If you want further education on border wall issues please go back to the original thread where I smacked your ignorant ass down not once, not twice, but THREE times.
I'll be happy to keep kicking your ass on the border wall issue simp....but you shouldn't troll off-topic on other threads.
You could get reported for that.

Hey Nostra, you are off topic again simp.
If you want further education on border wall issues please go back to the original thread where I smacked your ignorant ass down not once, not twice, but THREE times.
I'll be happy to keep kicking your ass on the border wall issue simp....but you shouldn't troll off-topic on other threads.
You could get reported for that.
More lies. You claimed a border wall had to be built in the middle of the river, didn’t know hundreds of miles of fence were already built in Texas, and denied hundreds of border wall pics I linked to.

Still waiting for your link to the wall built in the middle of the river, Troll. :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Forum List

Back