Reminder - In 2020 kamala harris called for more BLM riots. Even snopes agrees she said it. THAT IS INSURRECTION

Most native American tribes offer membership to anyone who is 1/8 th. , 1/16th., or even 1/32 nds. Native blood. Some tribes have NO minimum. I think it's best to leave it up to them to decide their own issues. She probably qualifies. The bar is quite low , it's not a stuffy, white membership, exclusive club.
So you think anyone should be allowed to call themselves an indian and get all that affirmative action special treatment.???? Maybe i'll do that.

As San Francisco district attorney, Harris declined to seek the death penalty for a man who had murdered police officer Isaac Espinoza with an AK-47 in 2004. At Espinoza’s funeral, Democratic senator Dianne Feinstein called on Harris to seek the death penalty and received a standing ovation from police officers in attendance. “This is not only the definition of tragedy, it’s the special circumstance called for by the death-penalty law,” Feinstein said. California enacted a law in 1977 allowing the death penalty only in special circumstances, including when a police officer is murdered. In early April of this year, Espinoza’s widow spoke on camera for the first time. “She did not call me,” Renata Espinoza said of Harris in a tearful interview with CNN. “I felt like she had just taken something from us. She had just taken justice from us.” When Harris ran for attorney general in 2010, the only time she has faced a Republican in a statewide election, her handling of the Espinoza case was a major campaign issue. She won the election by less than one percentage point while every other Democrat running for statewide office won by double digits.

As San Francisco district attorney, Harris declined to seek the death penalty for a man who had murdered police officer Isaac Espinoza with an AK-47 in 2004. At Espinoza’s funeral, Democratic senator Dianne Feinstein called on Harris to seek the death penalty and received a standing ovation from police officers in attendance. “This is not only the definition of tragedy, it’s the special circumstance called for by the death-penalty law,” Feinstein said. California enacted a law in 1977 allowing the death penalty only in special circumstances, including when a police officer is murdered. In early April of this year, Espinoza’s widow spoke on camera for the first time. “She did not call me,” Renata Espinoza said of Harris in a tearful interview with CNN. “I felt like she had just taken something from us. She had just taken justice from us.” When Harris ran for attorney general in 2010, the only time she has faced a Republican in a statewide election, her handling of the Espinoza case was a major campaign issue. She won the election by less than one percentage point while every other Democrat running for statewide office won by double digits.

Being pro-life and against capital punishment now I have two reasons to like her.

There were no BLM riots. The proests in 2020 were about something that really hapened. The J6 inssurection on the capital happened because of a lie that never occurred.
WRONG

There were not protests they were mindless riots. Jan 6 was the same thing

Um...retard? Protests are free speech.

HORSESHIT

Not when they're burning and looting.

WTF is wrong with you?

Fucking retarded leftard scum.

Harris never called for rioting, dipshit. In fact, she unequivocally spoke out against rioting, asshole.

HORSESHIT

You're a damn liar.

Those riots had nothing to do with racial equality, you idiot.

BLM are COMMUNISTS. They don't give a rat's ass what color you are.

The California senator also condemned the pockets of violence that ensued after Blake's shooting. "We must always defend peaceful protest and peaceful protesters. We should not confuse them with those looting and committing acts of violence, including the shooter, who was arrested for murder. And make no mistake we will not let these vigilantes and extremists derail the path to justice. "

Stop projecting, dipshit.

You're an asshole.

A STUPID asshole, if you believe what you just wrote.

HORSESHIT

Not when they're burning and looting.

WTF is wrong with you?

Fucking retarded leftard scum.

HORSESHIT

You're a damn liar.

Those riots had nothing to do with racial equality, you idiot.

BLM are COMMUNISTS. They don't give a rat's ass what color you are.

You're an asshole.

A STUPID asshole, if you believe what you just wrote.
WOW! TRIGGERED! :lol:

Um...retard? There is a difference between a protest and a riot.

Learn that difference.

I showed you direct evidence Harris supported the Floyd protests, but not any riots, and your two brain cells went insane.

What an idiot.

Last edited:
WOW! TRIGGERED! :lol:

Um...retard? There is a difference between a protest and a riot.

Learn that difference.

I showed you direct evidence Harris supported the Floyd protests, but not any riots, and your two brain cells went insane.

What an idiot.
The BLM protests were riots and everybody knows it. You can't kill people and burn down buildings and says we're just protesting.

Forum List

Back