Who Is Bruce Springsteen and why am I mentioning him here?

Wow now I'm so voting for the cackling border czar hose bag
Jesus Christ you fucking retards My older brother was a Springsteen fan when it mattered in the 70s lol

Meh he's ok

I like some of his songs

His songs aren't about the heartland the majority of them they're about NYC ,it's burbs and the Jersey shore
After my dad's father died my grandmother kinda had a boyfriend...who was a funny drunk
Nice guy

He built Ford's
In mahwah
Drove a Granada ...my grandma always had mavericks
His name wasn't Johnny 99

Years later my older sister before she worked for Colgate Palmolive her first real job was at the sharp building they put on the grounds of the old ford plant ...I remember the ford plant as a kid ...it was YUGE ...no one remembers sharp

I'm a city boy who has been to just about every knook and cranny of the tristate ...relatives scattered all over it ,sent upstate to the mountains to stay with my uncle ...who taught me how to hunt and fish ...amongst other things ...man was a genius with his hands ...tell him what you want built and just give him his tools

Bruce Springsteen is a fake working mans hero...even more than Garth brooks

Blinded by the light ....

Tunnel of love opening ...brilliant

I did dig the folk music album.......a joyful celebration of White culture 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳

I Think he wrote this to

You leftards live in retardville of your imaginations .... weirdos

Your machine she's a dud up stuck in the mud somewhere in the swamps of jersey .fag......lol

Which on some summer days you can smell in Manhattan ....oh boy ...more fragrant than a urine soaked subway platform

Your entire diatribe on this post is all opinion. Have you ever looked at the facts?

So are you saying that he is just insane of such a narcissist that he cannot stop talking about himself?
He is running for president and personally under constant attack by an army of libs such as you

Not talking about trump vs harris policy is good for harris

So you do think that Trump talking about the size of his crowds is something that is going to help Americans pay their bills and have a better life?

You really want to go there? I mean, in CommieLa, we’re talking about a woman who tried to tell kids that the Biden Harris administration was working toward visiting, and landing on, The Sun….She actually said, “we’d have to go at night”….Let that sink in…. :dunno: :laughing0301:

He is running for president and personally under constant attack by an army of libs such as you

Not talking about trump vs harris policy is good for harris
An army such as me?

Here on this message board, the army is the Trumpers. For every leftist here, there are 20 Trumpers. In addition, you say that I am constantly attacking him? You mean to say that showing facts, statistics and data during an election that will affect us all is wrong?

That the libs should stay quiet and not attack back when Trump is attacking every minute of the day and using crude racist and sexist accusations that have nothing to do with the issues?

Not talking about Trump vs Harris means not showing how racist, sexist and incompetent Trump is.

You really want to go there? I mean, in CommieLa, we’re talking about a woman who tried to tell kids that the Biden Harris administration was working toward visiting, and landing on, The Sun….She actually said, “we’d have to go at night”….Let that sink in…. :dunno: :laughing0301:
Where is your link to the information you just stated?

An army such as me?

Here on this message board, the army is the Trumpers. For every leftist here, there are 20 Trumpers. In addition, you say that I am constantly attacking him? You mean to say that showing facts, statistics and data during an election that will affect us all is wrong?

That the libs should stay quiet and not attack back when Trump is attacking every minute of the day and using crude racist and sexist accusations that have nothing to do with the issues?

Not talking about Trump vs Harris means not showing how racist, sexist and incompetent Trump is.
Libs “stay quiet”? Would never happen, y’all can’t wait to open your mouths and put your stupid on display….

Trump hasn’t run the apprentice for a long time.

However , since he’s all we got, I suppose I will vote for him.
So voting for a racist, sexist, incompetent narcissist that only cares about himself, makes sense to you? If he makes things worse than they are now, you are okay with that?

So voting for a racist, sexist, incompetent narcissist that only cares about himself, makes sense to you? If he makes things worse than they are now, you are okay with that?
If you start another "The economy is great" thread, I'm gonna go Clyde on your ass.

If you start another "The economy is great" thread, I'm gonna go Clyde on your ass.
No one is saying the economy is great. What I clearly say is that Trump's incompetence will make a bad economy worse. Is worse something you want?

From TIME magazine:

Another Trump Presidency Would Be Even Worse Than You Think

I thought I’d seen the worst. After all, I served as chief of staff at the Department of Homeland Security for part of the Trump era. We believed the man’s immoral impulses could be managed. We were catastrophically wrong. I wrote an unsigned opinion piece from within the administration to shine a light on presidential misconduct, but it only got darker. So I quit my job, unmasked myself as the anonymous author, and recruited others to campaign against the president in 2020.

Forum List

Back