Bruce Springsteen returns to stage looking unrecognizable — and a little bit like Tilda Swinton

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Bruce Springsteen returns to stage looking unrecognizable — and a little bit like Tilda Swinton​

Jack Hobbs
Thu, March 21, 2024 at 11:53 AM EDT·4 min read

0bcabff743c1d010c0dae19bc7d12ca5

Bruce Springsteen showed up to his first show in months looking unrecognizable — and a little bit like Tilda Swinton.
Dressed in a half-buttoned red flannel and dark jeans, the “Born to Run” musician, 74, returned to touring in Phoenix, Ariz., on Tuesday, after postponing shows due to his peptic ulcer disease.

"Thanks for coming to my concert" said Bruce, "Glad you could all come so I could sing songs about how awful Orange man is and the need to vote "D" in the coming elections"

However, just the sight of the former rock legend was more than most at the concert was able to take as one of the attendees called 911 to help resuscitate the rock legend back to life. To help put the audience at ease, however, Bruce started with his smash hit, "We are still alive".

Unfortunately, the elderly rocker had to end the concert immediately after the song for a 2 hour nap. Joe Biden, who attended the concert said, "I'm impressed, I require at least a 6 hour nap during my sneshleburgism"

Bruce Springsteen returns to stage looking unrecognizable — and a little bit like Tilda Swinton​

Jack Hobbs

Bruce Springsteen showed up to his first show in months looking unrecognizable — and a little bit like Tilda Swinton.
Dressed in a half-buttoned red flannel and dark jeans, the “Born to Run” musician, 74, returned to touring in Phoenix, Ariz., on Tuesday, after postponing shows due to his peptic ulcer disease.

"Thanks for coming to my concert" said Bruce, "Glad you could all come so I could sing songs about how awful Orange man is and the need to vote "D" in the coming elections"

However, just the sight of the former rock legend was more than most at the concert was able to take as one of the attendees called 911 to help resuscitate the rock legend back to life. To help put the audience at ease, however, Bruce started with his smash hit, "We are still alive".

Unfortunately, the elderly rocker had to end the concert immediately after the song for a 2 hour nap. Joe Biden, who attended the concert said, "I'm impressed, I require at least a 6 hour nap during my sneshleburgism"
The miracle of modern day robotics may be the better way to go in this situation. From what I have heard the robots come ready to use. Like just unpack ones robot & it's plug & play! Even the older model analog robots(see below) would look better in this case than the real McCoy.

Jack Hobbs

He looks good to be in his 70s :)

But yeah, the Tilda Swinton thing, uh huh.

Jack Hobbs

I liked one song in his whole career.This Guns for Hire.

Fast hysterical playing and faux Dylan lyrics mixed with "I just got home from my Lumberjack gig"

Forum List

Back