Wingnuts: Boo Bruce Springsteen at Valor concert

a
he's done Fortunate Son many times. Funny how wingers overreact to everything.

such putzes

You think "Fortunate Son" is patriotic? :rofl:

where did I use the word patriotic, winger?

I think it's a classic rock song. if it offends you, don't see him perform, nutbar.
you know he doesn't do that tune right? John Fogerty does.

Fortunate Son is a Creedence Clearwater original and there is nothing patriotic about it
According to who? You? lol

When you serve bi catfish?

Run along before you get hurt and have to run to Guano for help, putz. How's you two's love fest coming along? You top or bottom?

he's done Fortunate Son many times. Funny how wingers overreact to everything.

such putzes

I think it's a classic rock song. if it offends you, don't see him perform, nutbar.

bruce covers it.

thanks for playing....but if you try to play springsteen trivia with me, you lose.... like most things you do.

from 2008:

if i look hard enough, i can probably find a cover of it he did in the 70's but i can't be bothered.

111.jpg

:cuckoo:

Fortunate Son is a Creedence Clearwater original and there is nothing patriotic about it

Run along before you get hurt and have to run to Guano for help, putz. How's you two's love fest coming along? You top or bottom?
I'll take that as a "no" flag avie bi catfish

a

I couldn't care less how you take it Rump Ranger

I was watching it on HBO at my friends house when i thought I heard jeers when "The Boss" walked out onto the stage & I was like "Am I dreaming?" "Is someone booing "Mr. USA"? :eusa_eh:

turns out :up: RightWingnuts :tinfoil: were booing the Boss:
Wingnuts attack Bruce Springsteen Concert for Valor performance condemned as unpatriotic - Salon.com
Viewers unfamiliar with Bruce Springsteen might be forgiven for thinking they heard booing at last night’s Concert for Valor, held yesterday on the Mall in Washington, D.C., and broadcast by HBO. Fans have a specific way of calling his name (“Bruuuuuuuuuuce”) that sounds a little like protest (and a bit like the gentle lowing of cows). But Fox News and other conservatives did call him out this morning for performing a cover of Creedence Clearwater Revival’s “Fortunate Son” on the Concert for Valor stage with Dave Grohl and Zac Brown, calling the song anti-military and a poor choice for Veterans Day. Apparently there is one right way to salute our nation’s veterans in these politically polarized times, and it’s with Carrie Underwood singing “Before He Cheats.”

5539409467_4d1eea246b_z.jpg

They were more than likely booing him because he sucks. All his songs sound exactly the same.
^^^ This

I was watching it on HBO at my friends house when i thought I heard jeers when "The Boss" walked out onto the stage & I was like "Am I dreaming?" "Is someone booing "Mr. USA"? :eusa_eh:

Wingnuts attack Bruce Springsteen Concert for Valor performance condemned as unpatriotic - Salon.com
Viewers unfamiliar with Bruce Springsteen might be forgiven for thinking they heard booing at last night’s Concert for Valor, held yesterday on the Mall in Washington, D.C., and broadcast by HBO. Fans have a specific way of calling his name (“Bruuuuuuuuuuce”) that sounds a little like protest (and a bit like the gentle lowing of cows). But Fox News and other conservatives did call him out this morning for performing a cover of Creedence Clearwater Revival’s “Fortunate Son” on the Concert for Valor stage with Dave Grohl and Zac Brown, calling the song anti-military and a poor choice for Veterans Day. Apparently there is one right way to salute our nation’s veterans in these politically polarized times, and it’s with Carrie Underwood singing “Before He Cheats.”

They were more than likely booing him because he sucks. All his songs sound exactly the same.
^^^ This

He sounds like any other homo who has taken too many down the throat....you can bet Dot'com screeches when he sings also

:popcorn:

And your point is? He just cancelled a concert in North Carolina because "bigots" don't agree with the BS legislation that the governor vetoed (and rightly so). I don't agree with "stars" who believe that THEIR opinion and ONLY their opinion matters these days. Screw him AND his bullshit band. And screw "stars" like Bono who show up at the drop of a hat to tell America how "wrong" we are. Most of these idiots don't have the brains God gave a goose. Fuck Bruce Springsteen. His "opinion" and 1.00 will get you a cup of coffee.

^^^ This

He sounds like any other homo who has taken too many down the throat....you can bet Dot'com screeches when he sings also

Worst voice ever.

Totally overrated.

^^^ This

Worst voice ever.

Totally overrated.

When he screeches it sounds like someone is killing a cat

^^^ This

Worst voice ever.

Totally overrated.

I couldn't care less about his "voice" OR his "opinions". I am sick to death of these narcissistic assholes that believe that they "advance" viewpoints. Where were these assholes when they were poor? Nope - once the get rich - suddenly their opinion is "important". It's part of the society that we, the people, have helped advance over the years.

^^^ This

Worst voice ever.

Totally overrated.

I couldn't care less about his "voice" OR his "opinions". I am sick to death of these narcissistic assholes that believe that they "advance" viewpoints. Where were these assholes when they were poor? Nope - once the get rich - suddenly their opinion is "important". It's part of the society that we, the people, have helped advance over the years.

Agreed, I read Springsteen is worth like 300 million...time for the old dude to "share the wealth" him and every other rich Hollyweird Moonbat pushing all this garbage. Don't spew it, walk the walk

a

project much bi catfish grl?

Worst voice ever.

Totally overrated.

Agreed, I read Springsteen is worth like 300 million...time for the old dude to "share the wealth" him and every other rich Hollyweird Moonbat pushing all this garbage. Don't spew it, walk the walk
says the fat ass whose claim to fame is being a rw keyboard warrior

a

No more than you do with that bi catfish BS. Are you really this stupid or is it an act? Ya fecking moron

Worst voice ever.

Totally overrated.

Awwww Snotty is having a moment....will you be starting a butt hurt thread about me in the Flame Zone? LMFAO

Worst voice ever.

Totally overrated.

I couldn't help but notice that YOUR fat ass was typing at YOUR computer also......

a

No more than you do with that bi catfish BS. Are you really this stupid or is it an act? Ya fecking moron
bi catfish grl couldnt do a pull up to save her own fat ass fat ass :lol:

Forum List

Back