Weird GOP Ad takes some heat

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Of course she is a GOP candidate for the high profile position of Missouri Sec of State being targeted by Hamas because of its international importance.

However, she is taking heat for her campaign slogan looking too much like costcos logo - oh and a bit for this ridiculous gun toting vulgar ad she put out to gain Missourian votes to get elected.

Make America Great Again Val!

Of course she is a GOP candidate for the high profile position of Missouri Sec of State being targeted by Hamas because of its international importance.

However, she is taking heat for her campaign slogan looking too much like costcos logo - oh and a bit for this ridiculous gun toting vulgar ad she put out to gain Missourian votes to get elected.

smh1.gif

I am sure Hamas has a heavy presence in Missouri
We need to elect women who can fight them off
And that is the real problem. There are tough women. There is a high percentage not so much. And prog women are in your face. Most never having someone treat them like men are. Prog women are so easy to mold into radicals. We see it now. The kicker is that TV detective/law enforcement/ federal agent entertainment programs delve into this in some of their episodes.

I'm not sure whether an F-bomb is really appropriate for a political ad.

But the message is definitely a good one, looks like a wise Latina giving Hamas a valid warning if they want to come after her.

What Gun Control Freaks on the left never consider is the problem of criminal gangs and terror cells. People definitely need the kind of weapons this gal has if they are in areas with those kinds of threat.

oh and a bit for this ridiculous gun toting vulgar ad
vulgar?

someone carrying a firearm is vulgar?

Did it make you mess your panties?

I'm not sure whether an F-bomb is really appropriate for a political ad.

But the message is definitely a good one, looks like a wise Latina giving Hamas a valid warning if they want to come after her.

What Gun Control Freaks on the left never consider is the problem of criminal gangs and terror cells. People definitely need the kind of weapons this gal has if they are in areas with those kinds of threat.
Democrats say they don't like the gun, and they don't, but the reason they are triggered by this ad is because it shows a strong woman.

Democrats believe strong women = men

And that is the real problem. There are tough women. There is a high percentage not so much. And prog women are in your face. Most never having someone treat them like men are. Prog women are so easy to mold into radicals. We see it now. The kicker is that TV detective/law enforcement/ federal agent entertainment programs delve into this in some of their episodes.

If I was in Missouri, I would want a real man to protect me from Hamas, not some woman pretending to be bad ass

Hamas would make her their bitch

Democrats fear strong women. When girls act strong, democrats tell them they are boys then mutilate them.

It's obvious why democrats are "triggered" by this ad.
do tell.

since you already know what i think, i think i'll put you back on ignore.

Forum List

Back