Weird GOP Ad takes some heat

If I was in Missouri, I would want a real man to protect me from Hamas, not some woman pretending to be bad ass

Hamas would make her their bitch
Then we have been living in make believe land for the last fifty years minimum. With a massive percentage of voters who are Prog women leading the way in their machismo demands. They have however succumbed to the Stockholm Syndrome as we see in all of the protests/riots. And you are correct in your sardonic retort. Primal living men will make women their compliant slaves, jettison them or kill them. In the ghettos 75% or so of the children are to single mothers.

Of course she is a GOP candidate for the high profile position of Missouri Sec of State being targeted by Hamas because of its international importance.

However, she is taking heat for her campaign slogan looking too much like costcos logo - oh and a bit for this ridiculous gun toting vulgar ad she put out to gain Missourian votes to get elected.

Make America Great Again Val!

Damn, I wasn't aware social media was confined to a single State. You're just a vast source of lies and commie propaganda today. ROFLMFAO

The shotgun looks like Turk knock off of the Kel-Tec KG-7.....She could have at least used a US-Made weapon.

Still better than the typical dem who strives to take them all away.

kel_tec_ks7-white_right.jpg
When you’re on the frontline in Missouri fighting Hamas you save money for extra bullets by buying foreign weapons. When the shit hits the fan at the DMV she will not run out cuz she didn’t spend an extra $275 on US made.

Damn, I wasn't aware social media was confined to a single State. You're just a vast source of lies and commie propaganda today. ROFLMFAO

You’re right of course. Val will shoot them through an app and make any trolling Hamas fighter who slides into her DMs fucking pay no matter where he is! God Bless America!

When you’re on the frontline in Missouri fighting Hamas you save money for extra bullets by buying foreign weapons. When the shit hits the fan at the DMV she will not run out cuz she didn’t spend an extra $275 on US made.
Shells for the shotgun, not bullets.

LOL....Given that quality buckshot is near a dollar a round it might be a consideration. I have a Turk bullpup semi-auto shotgun that runs great....The again I feed it well. ;)

t-002-2-jpg.859677

You’re right of course. Val will shoot them through an app and make any trolling Hamas fighter who slides into her DMs fucking pay no matter where he is! God Bless America!

The islamist are active in MO as well. I could link many more than just these 3.

Of course she is a GOP candidate for the high profile position of Missouri Sec of State being targeted by Hamas because of its international importance.

However, she is taking heat for her campaign slogan looking too much like costcos logo - oh and a bit for this ridiculous gun toting vulgar ad she put out to gain Missourian votes to get elected.

Make America Great Again Val!

^ triggered by a pretty Republican “Latinx” with a gun

Forum List

Back