The Rush To Try Trump Before The Election

34 felony counts of business fraud
Which requires an underlying crime, none of which was presented. Thus you are pointing to an illegitimate conviction. So, let's try again. What ACTUAL crime did trump commit. Not the "novel theory of a crime" that bragg resorted to. A "novel theory" that has never been tried in the history of our country, or any other country in the world.

Furthermore, in OUR country, there MUST be an underlying crime for the bragg theory to even be attempted, and the jury came up with no underlying crime.

So. Yet again, what exactly do you think Trump should go to prison for?

Other than hurting your feelings?

SCOTUS says abusing power for political purposes is totally fine.
First, it would be expected with anybody else being found guilty on 34 felony counts.
Second, The official prison jumbsuit photo, would remind fence sitting trumpers what they are voting for.
Seriously, this has all become so completely fucking insane that the tiny nihilist part of me is wishing everyone would leave Trump alone.

That part of me wants to see if this Dunning-Kruger, caveman, right wing, strongman-based authoritarian pseudo-theocracy is what America really wants.

I've already lost, since I know that more than about 2% of the country wants it. But I can't help but wonder if that's who we really are.

Last edited:
Which requires an underlying crime, none of which was presented. Thus you are pointing to an illegitimate conviction. So, let's try again. What ACTUAL crime did trump commit. Not the "novel theory of a crime" that bragg resorted to. A "novel theory" that has never been tried in the history of our country, or any other country in the world.

Furthermore, in OUR country, there MUST be an underlying crime for the bragg theory to even be attempted, and the jury came up with no underlying crime.

So. Yet again, what exactly do you think Trump should go to prison for?

Other than hurting your feelings?
Does not require the underlying be prosecuted, under New York Law, or even stated as the underlying. Trump knew the laws of New York. He committed the felonies on purpose. He is a felon, a crook, and a habitual liar, whether you love him or not. Feel free to visit him and offer to kiss his ass, give blow job or allow him a salad toss, as you are entitled to your opinion, your likes and dislikes.

Does not require the underlying be prosecuted, under New York Law, or even stated as the underlying. Trump knew the laws of New York. He committed the felonies on purpose. He is a felon, a crook, and a habitual liar, whether you love him or not. Feel free to visit him and offer to kiss his ass, give blow job or allow him a salad toss, as you are entitled to your opinion, your likes and dislikes.
Makes you proud that your team criminally indicted and convicted a former President becasue an accountant in his organization clicked the "Legal Services" box in the software when processing an invoice for Legal Services.

And you don't see the absurdity in that?

Chaps your ass that people prefer a convicted felon over your guy, doesn't it?
Their asses have been chapped since 2016 when Trump beat the anointed one, Hillary. Now there's a good chance that a convicted felon who wants to take democracy away will beat Biden. Talk about chapped asses.

Chaps your ass that people prefer a convicted felon over your guy, doesn't it?
I don't care who you vote for. It is not like we are friends, breaking bread together, or you were somebody I needed or thought I could depend on. I have never thought well of your political position regarding trump, and was unaware of anything that changed that.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I don't care who you vote for. It is not like we are friends, breaking bread together, or you were somebody I needed or thought I could depend on. I have never thought well of your political position regarding trump, and was unaware of anything that changed that.
It's not me Sweet Pea. The majority of Americans prefer the convicted felon over your guy.

Makes you proud that your team criminally indicted and convicted a former President becasue an accountant in his organization clicked the "Legal Services" box in the software when processing an invoice for Legal Services.

And you don't see the absurdity in that?
No. Donny was well aware of how it was being handled, just as certainly as he was aware of how the company handled it's taxes. He even gave his CFO a raise after his CFO's conviction.

No. Donny was well aware of how it was being handled, just as certainly as he was aware of how the company handled it's taxes. He even gave his CFO a raise after his CFO's conviction.
LOL He knew that an accountant in his organization was going to click the "Legal Services" box in the software when processing an invoice for Legal Services. And he was convicted of 34 felonies on that basis. And you don't find that absurd.

Damn the TDS is strong in you.

You mean for paying hush money to keep a story quiet? I guess Trump must be the only one who ever did that. He's certainly the only one prosecuted for it.
Fraudsters like trump often get caught up in their dealings by somebody sooner or late. This did not surprise me, nor did it alarm me, he was not able to pay it to go away, as he has some many other things. I do not understand, how you could justify this further example of his character, business dealings, or methods. He tried everything to avoid, put off, and will continue to attempt, but in the end, it will not work. The jury found him guilt, as charged.

I'm not exactly sure the people care at this point.

If they really did, we wouldn't be on the precipice of an American Pinochet right now. We wouldn't be anywhere NEAR it.
People care. But so many have bought into the anti government both sides are bad big lie that has been repeated over the years that a lot of people are going to stay home because they can't seem to see the the obvious difference between the candidates and the parties. But we'll see what happens after the conventions.

:oops: That is pure, unadulterated bullshit. Clearly the only "rule of law" that you understand is fascist "show me the man, I will produce the crime" type lawfare.

Your problem, cupcake, is for braggs entire case to even be brought, it requires a crime. That crime, MUST be defined according to the COTUS of the USA. Now, if you want to ignore the rule of law fell free to do so.

In some third world shithole more to your liking.

Fraudsters like trump often get caught up in their dealings by somebody sooner or late. This did not surprise me, nor did it alarm me, he was not able to pay it to go away, as he has some many other things. I do not understand, how you could justify this further example of his character, business dealings, or methods. He tried everything to avoid, put off, and will continue to attempt, but in the end, it will not work. The jury found him guilt, as charged.
Yet you can't point to an actual crime.

Huh.

Looks like YOU are the one committing fraud.

Forum List

Back