It's happening right now: The authoritarian attack to American democracy.

"Basically telling us"? Trump's last speech in the Bronx did more to unite America than the left ever did. Whatever the crazy angry left thinks Trump is "basically telling us" is based on angry nut case internet blogs rather than fact. TDS lefties eat it up because that's what they want to hear. Meanwhile the current president is so mentally impaired that he can barely stand up and read a telepromoter. Who the hell is running the Country? Do they care?
Bullshit. Trump hasn't united anything. And he's the one who is impaired.

This is the most important election in my memory. trump is basically telling us what he plans to do. He will clear the US government of anyone who is not a MAGA loyalist. He will continue his attack on the judiciary, as it was the courts that kept him from overturning the 2020 election. Once he makes on the safeguard institutions part of his "army", the our democracy is gone.

Well if some dude trying to sell his book says so, I guess it must be true.
Tiger laughing.jpg

This is the most important election in my memory. trump is basically telling us what he plans to do. He will clear the US government of anyone who is not a MAGA loyalist. He will continue his attack on the judiciary, as it was the courts that kept him from overturning the 2020 election. Once he makes on the safeguard institutions part of his "army", the our democracy is gone.
You better look out. MAGA is hiding under your bed right now with a Bowie knife in their teeth and Trump with Putin is crawling up your shit pipes

I wish that even a small portion of this were true.

Two things: 1) we’re a Republic, not a Mockracy and 2) you’re a Moonbat

So you do not believe in the US justice system, but you do believe in a sexually abusing, lying, felon?
You're on the side that chanted ACAB and how the corrupt the system is

Now they go after Trump and you've stfu. Too bad you're too much of an idiot to understand what's going on

You're on the side that chanted ACAB and how the corrupt the system is

Now they go after Trump and you've stfu. Too bad you're too much of an idiot to understand what's going on
Did you hear that trump denied ever saying about Hillary to "LOCK HER UP!"?

Of course that was quickly proven a lie. The prosecution in the Hush money case presented the evidence...facts. The 12 trump peers on the jury found with a doubt that he was guilty of all felonies.

Now, Hunter is on trial. All the progressives on here have said he needs to pay for his crimes. If he is found guilty, then he needs to pay. Unlike you and your orange mesiah. We have faith in the justice system. You are following trump's lead in trying to destroy the justice system.

It appear that trump has been carrying Poootin's water for a long time. And you are helping him!

You folks keep telling us what a great democracy Ukraine is, I hear they need plenty of manpower. Sounds like a great fit for you.

Of course that was quickly proven a lie. The prosecution in the Hush money case presented the evidence...facts. The 12 trump peers on the jury found with a doubt that he was guilty of all felonies.

Now, Hunter is on trial. All the progressives on here have said he needs to pay for his crimes. If he is found guilty, then he needs to pay. Unlike you and your orange mesiah. We have faith in the justice system. You are following trump's lead in trying to destroy the justice system.

It appear that trump has been carrying Poootin's water for a long time. And you are helping him!
Fucking please you're still going about that Putin crap and it's been shown over and over to be false

Hush money isn't a crime NDAs are standard contracts. Your DA bypassed misdemeanor statute of limitation laws to charge Trump with a bs felony and took it to a biased judge

Banana Republic trial will be overturned soon jimboliar.
The Ukraine for you? Maybe Germany?

So you do not believe in the US justice system, but you do believe in a sexually abusing, lying, felon?
No, we believe in our actual justice system, but not in a lying sexual abuser like Biden.
What does this have to do with Trump jimboliar??

Forum List

Back