Trump said the 2nd amendment is under siege LOL

He says that, yet, he was the one that banned bump stocks. He is the one that said, and i quote, "We're going to take the firearms first and then go to court"
Funny that.
Trump says a lot of things, but then he gave us the court that gave the Bruen ruling. Imagine the alternative.

I tend to agree with you more often than not. I think you have an unrealistic expectation of politicians. They are naturally a sleazy lot, it is for We the People, to minimize the damage they do. Except, that's all of us, and none of us agree on every issue.

President Trump on Wednesday voiced support for confiscating guns from certain individuals deemed to be dangerous, even if it violates due process rights.

^^^From your link... Trump was talking about mentally ill gun owners who plan and carry out mass shootings...
I'm a big 2nd amendment guy but I agree with Trump here... Its the duty of the FBI to do background checks and time after time they have failed...
So I would also hire a private contractor to take over that task...
ahhh yes. Thought crimes. Where have we heard that before?

Trump says a lot of things, but then he gave us the court that gave the Bruen ruling. Imagine the alternative.

I tend to agree with you more often than not. I think you have an unrealistic expectation of politicians. They are naturally a sleazy lot, it is for We the People, to minimize the damage they do. Except, that's all of us, and none of us agree on every issue.
I just expect them to abide by their oath. That isnt asking much.

I just expect them to abide by their oath. That isnt asking much.
Since the 16th amendment it sort of is. They know they own us. That would be a good place to start. End the citizens' role as collateral and the politicians will have to be sleazy on the cheap.

ahhh yes. Thought crimes. Where have we heard that before?
No not thought crimes... the FBI is missing huge shit like the applicant doesn't know what sex they are or they have been in a mental hospital or are hooked on drugs like Hunter....
Lets be reasonable here... we are talking about preventing mass shootings not taking guns away form law abiding legal gun owners... you are twisting the situation to make a point on Trump... a side affect of TDS...

Since the 16th amendment it sort of is. They know they own us. That would be a good place to start. End the citizens' role as collateral and the politicians will have to be sleazy on the cheap.
Fair enough.

No not thought crimes... the FBI is missing huge shit like the applicant doesn't know what sex they are or they have been in a mental hospital or are hooked on drugs like Hunter....
Lets be reasonable here... we are talking about preventing mass shootings not taking guns away form law abiding legal gun owners... you are twisting the situation to make a point on Trump... a side affect of TDS...
Red flag laws get abused. Always have. Thats one of the biggest arguments against it.
How about you fix the problem, instead of shit on our rights?

Is that all you can do? Instead of using substance, just insinuate I am a leftist? Even though I am one of the farthest righties on this site?
Which is hilarious because trump is a leftist, but to call out his leftism, makes one a leftist.
:lol:

It's complicated.

Red flag laws get abused. Always have. Thats one of the biggest arguments against it.
How about you fix the problem, instead of shit on our rights?
They do not have to be abused... that is why we need to take that responsibility from government... there are private organizations that can do the job better and without malice nor prejudice....

People deemed to be dangerous... we take their gun rights away all the time in the license approval process... Trump is right here...
So if a family member or neighbor calls the cops and says that someone is a threat

They should have the right to take away all of your guns

“AND THEN GO THROUGH DUE PROCESS “ ?

That what tRump said

TDS much Mr second amendment? 😂

So if a family member or neighbor calls the cops and says that someone is a threat

They should have the right to take away all of your guns

“AND THEN GO THROUGH DUE PROCESS “ ?

That what tRump said

TDS much Mr second amendment? 😂
They should be checked out and the reason for the complaint must be investigated... if its determined that the gun owner is making threats of course you confiscate the guns until the problem is resolved...
When a husband has threatened to kill his wife or ex wife a court can remove his guns...

Can you be around guns with a restraining order?

A person who has a restraining order against them cannot have or buy firearms, ammunition, or certain firearm parts. These are prohibited items. If a restrained person has a prohibited item, they can be arrested and charged with a state or federal crime.

They should be checked out and the reason for the complaint must be investigated... if its determined that the gun owner is making threats of course you confiscate the guns until the problem is resolved...
When a husband has threatened to kill his wife or ex wife a court can remove his guns...

Can you be around guns with a restraining order?

A person who has a restraining order against them cannot have or buy firearms, ammunition, or certain firearm parts. These are prohibited items. If a restrained person has a prohibited item, they can be arrested and charged with a state or federal crime.

BUTWHATABOUT 😂

Even you said “They should be checked out and the reason for the complaint must be investigated”

tRump is for skipping due process

If a dem had said the EXACT same thing

You would have lost your fucking mind 😂

But your TDS just won’t let you be honest 😂

BUTWHATABOUT 😂

Even you said “They should be checked out and the reason for the complaint must be investigated”

tRump is for skipping due process

If a dem had said the EXACT same thing

You would have lost your fucking mind 😂

But your TDS just won’t let you be honest 😂
Trump was talking about a problem we have in this country... he was offering up suggestions to fix the problem... that's it... he never took guns away but you are going to try and convince people he did... you will not be successful....
Besides if Trump did confiscate guns wouldn't you be happy?...
So why are you trolling this?...

Trump was talking about a problem we have in this country... he was offering up suggestions to fix the problem... that's it... he never took guns away but you are going to try and convince people he did... you will not be successful....
Besides if Trump did confiscate guns wouldn't you be happy?...
So why are you trolling this?...
😂 you sure got it bad

tRump said “take the guns first, then go through due process”

If that video showed a dem saying THE EXACT SAME THING

You would NEVER stop posting it

TDS makes you defend stupid shit 😂

The charges against Hunter won't be worth the result because the emperor will come to his rescue in some way or other.

But the compromise offered up by the 2A'ers will live on to haunt them.
You think Dump is above pardoning himself and Javnka and the two less favored sons?

But if the result is to end the gun/ammo purchases only with state legalized drug checks, I'd think that was something that can be lived with, unless you're among the lunatic fringe who think either no restriction on ownership is permissible or an all out ban are const.

You think Dump is above pardoning himself and Javnka and the two less favored sons?
No! Not at all. America's justice system has become null and void, due to political battling of both parties.
But if the result is to end the gun/ammo purchases only with state legalized drug checks, I'd think that was something that can be lived with, unless you're among the lunatic fringe who think either no restriction on ownership is permissible or an all out ban are const.
I couldn't care less. But I still lean toward abolishing all gun restrictions for the good of freedom and democracy. It's just become a necessary sacrifice of lives for the freedom. that's brought by the god with your 2nd. amendment.

I give a shit and so should any non-Fascist

Yeah, so what if the CIA killed a US President. No biggie
Since, as it appears, you have already made your mind up....and believe what you believe..why would you need evidence anyway..after all, you've done well without it thus far. Your mind is obviously made up/da CIA did it~

Forum List

Back