Trump said the 2nd amendment is under siege LOL

He says that, yet, he was the one that banned bump stocks. He is the one that said, and i quote, "We're going to take the firearms first and then go to court"
Funny that.
Democrats talk about it, but it's a Republican thing to actually do it. Never forget the disarming of New Orleans after the hurricane backed by Title 10 troops.

Is that all you can do? Instead of using substance, just insinuate I am a leftist? Even though I am one of the farthest righties on this site?
Which is hilarious because trump is a leftist, but to call out his leftism, makes one a leftist.
:lol:
You bring up "bump stocks" and you accuse me on insinuation? Trump ain't the president, Biden is and it seems that he is defending his junkie son in a gun possession trial while he tries to take away everyone else's guns. There is nothing to LOL about

You bring up "bump stocks" and you accuse me on insinuation? Trump ain't the president, Biden is and it seems that he is defending his junkie son in a gun possession trial while he tries to take away everyone else's guns. There is nothing to LOL about
The dems havn't tried to take my guns. I do find it ironic that the one thing the gop is going to actually manage hanging on Hunter is EVEN more bullshit that Trump's campaign funding violations.

The whole thing's absurd anyway.

The charges against Hunter won't be worth the result because the emperor will come to his rescue in some way or other.

But the compromise offered up by the 2A'ers will live on to haunt them.

ummm because thats what you did. Its all you ever do. Insinuate im a leftist and deflect to something else.

At this point, who gives a shit? If there was a conspiracy, they got away with it...obviously.
The whole affair has been reduced to a football everyone kicks when needed---but is meaningless.

I give a shit and so should any non-Fascist

Yeah, so what if the CIA killed a US President. No biggie

He says that, yet, he was the one that banned bump stocks. He is the one that said, and i quote, "We're going to take the firearms first and then go to court"
Funny that.
First of all I can rig up a bump stock with crap from my garage... and I never heard him say he was going to take guns from legal gun owners so you will need a link....

First of all I can rig up a bump stock with crap from my garage... and I never heard him say he was going to take guns from legal gun owners so you will need a link....
I can too but its not the point. He is willing to shit on the second, because of emotion. Just like the Ds.

ummm because thats what you did. Its all you ever do. Insinuate im a leftist and deflect to something else.
LOL is what people post to try to bolster a weak argument. There is nothing to laugh about the massacre of 50 people by a maniac in Vegas. He must have been a democrat because the left forgot about it pretty quick,

Trump said the 2nd amendment is under siege LOL​

It is. It has been ever since I can remember. It’s a constant thing.

I can too but its not the point. He is willing to shit on the second, because of emotion. Just like the Ds.
President Trump on Wednesday voiced support for confiscating guns from certain individuals deemed to be dangerous, even if it violates due process rights.

^^^From your link... Trump was talking about mentally ill gun owners who plan and carry out mass shootings...
I'm a big 2nd amendment guy but I agree with Trump here... Its the duty of the FBI to do background checks and time after time they have failed...
So I would also hire a private contractor to take over that task...

Forum List

Back