The Democrats have done it again, they got President Trump to be a convicted Felon(until the USSC overrules the verdict) and they awakened the Giant.

Because it was an intent to hide a crime by falsifying business records.

Its listed in 175.10.

§ 175.10 Falsifying business records in the first degree.

A person is guilty of falsifying business records in the first degree
when he commits the crime of falsifying business records in the second
degree, and when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit
another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.

Falsifying business records in the first degree is a class E felony.

Obama paid a fine for falsifying business records in the first degree in the state of New York?

When did this happen?

Can you link this case please?

Falsifying business records in the first degree is a class E felony

what was the "other crime"?

Perhaps if I was was willing to conduct the research. But I'm not.

My contentions are based on the felony conviction based on the law and precedent.

It's not my job to disprove the juries decision.

Did Obama falsify his own business records in new York to commit them?

Can you link Obama's new york company and the business documents he falsified and the proof you have of this case?

Thanks.
They are not my feelings.

They are based on case documents and precedent.

Those are your feelings or do you have case documents that support it?

You should vote to change the law...if you live in New York state.

Thanks. I am drinking some beer so eventually I will fall off...
I researched the case and found no underlying crime that was intended by falsifying the document, which wasn't really even a falsification. Doesn't matter how you feel. You shouldn't let your alcohol override your intelligence.

My contentions are based on the felony conviction based on the law and precedent.

Can you link Obama's new york company and the business documents he falsified and the proof you have of this case?

Thanks.

Perhaps this statement is very revealing to your ignorance. Maybe you don't belong in this conversation

Perhaps this statement is very revealing to your ignorance. Maybe you don't belong in this conversation

Thanks.
You said you already did the research and that's how you came to your logical conclusion. Did you lie? I think you did . I did my research and you poo pooed it. You said you didn't care about my feelings, I feel like you are a insubordinate son of a bitch how does that sound? You know when you lie you lose LOL

Falsifying business records in the first degree is a class E felony

what was the "other crime"?
Small correction, it isn't other crime. It's other crimes. (3).

You mean the ones Trump, a presidential candidate, undermined our justice system lying about?

The ones he and his legal team got in February months before the trial started?

Those "other crimes"?

They are in this document. The crimes and the legal reasoning behind them. Start halfway down page 11.

You mean the ones Trump, a presidential candidate, undermined our justice system lying about?

Those "other crimes"?

They are in this document. The crimes and the legal reasoning behind them. Start halfway down page 11.

Those "other crimes"?

Sorry not downloading this . you'll have to State the crime yourself. Or are you too lazy?
when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit
another crime

what was the other crime?

You said you already did the research and that's how you came to your logical conclusion. Did you lie?

Nope. No lie.

My research is based on the court documents. No need to research. I just read the law.

If you did that instead of parroting what your oligarch media masters tell you, would wouldn't be so misinformed.

By the way, using semantics to attack my posts shows you have a weak position.

I think you did . I did my research and you poo pooed it. You said you didn't care about my feelings, I feel like you are a insubordinate son of a bitch how does that sound? You know when you lie you lose LOL
Lol. How old are you?

Sorry this debate didn't work out for yah.

Have a nice day.

Nope. No lie.

My research is based on the court documents. No need to research. I just read the law.

If you did that instead of parroting what your oligarch media masters tell you, would wouldn't be so misinformed.

Lol. How old are you?

Have a nice day.
What is the second charge then?

Sorry not downloading this . you'll have to State the crime yourself. Or are you too lazy?
when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit
another crime

what was the other crime?
From page 12 of the document you won't look at. Trump lied to you. Lol

He said, what crimes? And you were like, Yeah! What crimes!

Screenshot_20240622-143152.png

Nope. No lie.

Lol. How old are you?

Have a nice day.

View attachment 965994
In reading that I find it to have been illegal for them to connect the "other crime " that they don't have to stay to the extremely weak contention of his falsification of labeling LOL what a crock. Ridiculous in every way.

In reading that I find it to have been illegal for them to connect the "other crime " that they don't have to stay to the extremely weak contention of his falsification of labeling LOL what a crock. Ridiculous in every way.
It's the law.

What is the second charge then?
Nope. No lie.

Lol. How old are you?

Have a nice day.
Damn man how does it feel to be beaten by a child? How's my ass ?

View attachment 965994
Did Bragg write all that just for Trump. Sounds like it wow what a corrupt Banana Republic New York has turned into. Wow

Damn man how does it feel to be beaten by a child? How's my ass ?

Did Bragg write all that just for Trump. Sounds like it wow what a corrupt Banana Republic New York has turned into. Wow
No. It was the decisions and orders page from February.

You were wrong and you aren't man enough to admit it or at least move on.

Now you make it personal and create fake narratives for the very proof you requested.

It's all good.

Have a good day.

No. It was the decisions and orders page from February.

You were wrong and you aren't man enough to admit it or at least move on.

Now you make it personal and create fake narratives for the very proof you requested.

It's all good.

Have a good day.
Unless you can specify the crime, your thoughts and feelings don't matter here, it's a ridiculous corrupt process that you are believing in. Banana Republic. Try again

There are no other crimes. No indictments, no convictions, no "due process". NONE.
Lol. You again?

Good grief. I have told you several times the predicate crimes are not charges, intent is all that is required.

You claim ignorance over and over like it's your job or something.

Lol. You again?

Good grief. I have told you several times the predicate crimes are not charges, intent is all that is required.

You claim ignorance over and over like it's your job or something.
LOL. There is no such "crime" as "intent" to do something. I know what "due process" is, do you?

LOL. There is no such "crime" as "intent" to do something. I know what "due process" is, do you?
Yes there is.

I linked you the law more then once.

Obviously the material is over your head or you are just ignoring it and are trolling facts for Trump.

"Trinity" trol I suspect.

Anyhow, not going over it with you for the 4th time.

Go ahead and claim I am running or can't show the facts I have shown you multiple times already and have a good day.

Forum List

Back