It's happening right now: The authoritarian attack to American democracy.

OMG! Say it isn't so!

Screenshot_20240418-222832-980.png

This is the most important election in my memory. trump is basically telling us what he plans to do. He will clear the US government of anyone who is not a MAGA loyalist. He will continue his attack on the judiciary, as it was the courts that kept him from overturning the 2020 election. Once he makes on the safeguard institutions part of his "army", the our democracy is gone.
No^ that’s made up… free speech was more respected under Trump.

Blm riots supported by democrats were far far worse than j6…

Otoh democrats allow men in to women’s bathrooms..democrats are warmongers too

Democrats support suppressing free speech on political platforms online ie banning trump from twitter.

Wow 😮 why do democrats lie everyday…or maybe some are brainwashed….that’d how they justify Biden hosting radical trans events at the White House where a man flashes his breasts… democrats justify the view that a man can get pregnant…who are they trying to fool …..smh

This is the most important election in my memory. trump is basically telling us what he plans to do. He will clear the US government of anyone who is not a MAGA loyalist. He will continue his attack on the judiciary, as it was the courts that kept him from overturning the 2020 election. Once he makes on the safeguard institutions part of his "army", the our democracy is gone.
You all really do live in an alternate reality don't you

Fascism has been here brought to you by the democrat party

Yawn.

Same old fearmongering horseshit from the leftards.

Wake me when they have anything new.

At least he doesn't lie to your face about it.

Have a great next five months staying awake worrying about the Trump Boogeyman.
lol

I won't be able to stay awake as long as Biden is giving speeches. :p

(And neither will he)

My God , what a lying idiot you are. Who pays you? No way you are an American, no way.

OOH a deep stater who is worried

1aomanbad.jpg
\\

What's that again, Captain Dunce? :rolleyes-41:

Liberals: "If we could just jail Trump, get rid of MAGA, end the Electoral College, stack the Supreme Court, ban voter ID, and censor free speech we could save democracy."
— Attributed to some guy named Dave Brown on “x” currently known as “x” but now trying to get away from being “formerly known as Twitter.”

NO solid safe ground for any one willing to work together for the good of the UNITED( not )STATES
SOME how to arrive at Principals over personality's

Forum List

Back