Trump is suffering serious dementia.

Trump is in far worse cognitive decline than Biden.

It's interesting how the left projects so often, yet they're not even good at it. I still remember when liberals could think outside of the box. Today's liberal can't even come up with their own material.

Fuck, even your link doesn't work worth a shit. Open with a scan, really? Fuck that, why bother? Especially when the message is strictly payrolls and propaganda.

So Biden has dementia or no? I don't have time for left loon gobblygook
How about asking me if Trump has ED. I never nor do I care to examine both. It’s a medical diagnosis, you do get that. I’m smart enoug to say, I’m not qualified. That doesn’t seem to stop you…..

Last edited:
It's interesting how the left projects so often, yet they're not even good at it. I still remember when liberals could think outside of the box. Today's liberal can't even come up with their own material.

Fuck, even your link doesn't work worth a shit. Open with a scan, really? Fuck that, why bother? Especially when the message is strictly payrolls and propaganda.
It’s perfectly adequate. The doctor makes no diagnosis. He’s just reiterating what the signs are. That’s how science works….

Can't operate a link but you think I've got the problems? Trump is showing clear signs of Alzheimers. Simple enough for ya?

That’s hilarious. Do you always accuse liberals of doing what you do 10 times over ? Your idea of facts is just picking out what ever the other side says, and doing the opposite. Liberals believe in institutions, while you have no core beliefs .,.,

Trump is in far worse cognitive decline than Biden.

So unethical for an MD to diagnose via TV.

NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH:

“Psychiatrists should never provide professional opinions in the media about public figures they have not personally examined, the American Psychiatric Association reiterated in a statement. The association was reminding members about what is known as “The Goldwater Rule” — a guideline penned in 1973 after more than 1000 psychiatrists went public with views about US presidential candidate Barry Goldwater’s fitness to hold office, calling him, among other things, “a dangerous lunatic.”

This doctor should be sanctioned.

That’s hilarious. Do you always accuse liberals of doing what you do 10 times over ? Your idea of facts is just picking out what ever the other side says, and doing the opposite. Liberals believe in institutions, while you have no core beliefs .,.,

Ah, you mad?

You're so right, it's republicans who project stuff. You know, we only like to say Biden has dementia because Trump obviously does, stuff like that. Republicans are the real snowflakes, and and we're so racist too.

Ah, you mad?

You're so right, it's republicans who project stuff. You know, we only like to say Biden has dementia because Trump obviously does, stuff like that. Republicans are the real snowflakes, and and we're so racist too.
Bet your ass the MAGAs are racist.

Last edited:
You're so right, it's republicans who project stuff.
Projection ? Like you saying every climate research institution in the world, every university and every govt agency are alarmists? Sounds like you’re projecting:bubba.,

Projection ? Like you saying every climate research institution in the world, every university and every govt agency are alarmists? Sounds like you’re projecting:bubba.,

You need to run out and get yourself an EV, save the world from yourself.

Ever notice your common leftist needs more stuff, including water and energy? You probably figure 20 year olds are resourceful huh?

1709159902514.png

Forum List

Back