Have you guys actually watched trump "jumping the shark"?

The insanity on display there is plain to see. Not even mentioning the slurring and mispronunciations

Watch this and explain how he isn't showing clear signs of cognitive decline.

.https://youtu.be/vL3UmTInva8?si=T1LL7Rw72vpz6aOR

Give the fat fuck a biscuit and turn the TV on.

There is nothing to cover for. Your tds is off the chart. Meanwhile Biden embarrasses us daily worldwide.
Dude, watch the video.

It is unedited, unlike the President Biden video's you kids post all the time.

Yes I did, he talked about a electric powered boat sinking and would you rather be electrocuted or jump overboard with a shark swimming around. Very easy to understand what he is talking about.
What about the sharks being mistaken about "coochies" or whatever?

Yes I did, he talked about a electric powered boat sinking and would you rather be electrocuted or jump overboard with a shark swimming around. Very easy to understand what he is talking about.
The left doesn't understand parables or humor. Their idea of humor is nasty insults.

Electricity on a boat is extremely dangerous. Even 12 volt batteries can (and do) start fires. Some vessels require generators and and that's where things get super dicey. Now that EV boats are being sold, the risk of electrocution and fires is heavily multiplied. I will also state that anyone that believes that a shark has "mistaken" a human leg for a fish is uninformed. A shark can tell the difference between a Skipjack and a Bonito from over a mile away.
Rumor has it that sharks have gone metric, so that would be about 1.65 km away.

Like I said I understood everything, why don't you look at some of Biden's speeches. Talk about not understanding what someone says. There is no comparison.
Uh huh, that's why you keep avoiding answering the question.

I told you I understood what he was saying. Trump goes out everyday for hours and campaign's. Biden cannot last 5 minutes without screwing up. Just wait for the debate in a couple of weeks. I guess you will realize how gone Biden is then.

I told you I understood what he was saying. Trump goes out everyday for hours and campaign's. Biden cannot last 5 minutes without screwing up. Just wait for the debate in a couple of weeks. I guess you will realize how gone Biden is then.

Understanding the words does not mean understanding what the heck he's on about. Both the duopoly's candidates confuse the hell out of most of us. We can't understand how they have such adamant followers.

No but I watched Fonzie do it.
1718551227982.gif

8u1hyf.jpg

Help! Will My Electric Boat or Car Electrocute Me If It Sinks?

Fact-checking a Trump-inspired fear.​

Donald Trump Says Electric Boats Will Sink Because They're Heavy, And Then You'll Have To Decide If You Want To Get Electrocuted Or Face A Shark​

But that's just not how boats work in the real world​

How Do Boats Float? Understanding the Science Behind It​

How long will feckless Joe Biden ignore the grave threat of sharks and electric boats?​

Does Biden even care about patriotic Americans like us, the ones who might one day be forced to choose between boat-battery electrocution or death by shark?​

Maddow Blog | Why Trump’s weird rant about boats, batteries and sharks matters​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back