Have you guys actually watched trump "jumping the shark"?

The insanity on display there is plain to see. Not even mentioning the slurring and mispronunciations

Watch this and explain how he isn't showing clear signs of cognitive decline.

.https://youtu.be/vL3UmTInva8?si=T1LL7Rw72vpz6aOR

It just doesn't matter for his, uh, fans.

Are the "undecided" (which is tough to imagine) paying attention? To anything?

Who knows.

If Trump is so absolutely out of the question, so very dangerous, so "gone mentally".... then why on Earth would his opponents prop up Joe Biden (of all people) to battle Trump for the salvation of our nation? Makes no sense at all.

The insanity on display there is plain to see. Not even mentioning the slurring and mispronunciations

Watch this and explain how he isn't showing clear signs of cognitive decline.

.https://youtu.be/vL3UmTInva8?si=T1LL7Rw72vpz6aOR

He has fucking totally fucking lost it. Nevada is a land locked state. Los Angeles is something 270 Miles west. San Franciso is 567 Miles West and San Diego is 331 Miles West of Los Vegas. Last I checked Las Vegas did not have sharks. There might elelctric boats on Lake Mead, but still no sharks. What the fuck....his mental state is getting worse.

I acknowledge Biden is getting older and slower.
But he is incredibly experienced in domestic and global politics

Trump is freaking stupid
Never paid attention in school and never had any desire to learn.
Worst of all ……he thinks he is smarter than everyone
WTF cares about Trump?

I don't want to see either of them in office, neither of them should have been selected as candidates.

8tz96j.jpg

"cut" is the operative word there. That's why I was careful to find uncut video of tRump. Can you do the same for yours?
Then you're 100% in favor of releasing Biden's taped deposition...nothing to hide, right?

Put Garland in jail until he produces it.

You agree?

(Bet you don't)

False equivalence failure #154,943. Biden is a confused, sputtering mess. It is basically abuse by the Democrats keeping him in power this long.
Actually there is no equivalence as Biden was not part of the OP. That’s you bringing him up to avoid the actual subject which is Trump. Do better

Forum List

Back