Have you guys actually watched trump "jumping the shark"?

Lefties don't have to waste their time watching Trump. Soros (tax exempt) Media Matters will do it for them and nit pick any provocative stuff that the TDS left craves. Meanwhile the actual president can hardly stand alone and address the media but that doesn't scare them.

The insanity on display there is plain to see. Not even mentioning the slurring and mispronunciations

Watch this and explain how he isn't showing clear signs of cognitive decline.

.https://youtu.be/vL3UmTInva8?si=T1LL7Rw72vpz6aOR

I don’t know…did he jump the shark? Or did he stay on the boat?

One thing I will say about the speech, it is one small part out of a very long speech. And Trump has the ability to go long, very long. Which is a good sign.

I have listened to one of his speeches, and they are mostly emotion laden, demagogic. . red meat events, good for the masses.

He is very good at apealing to the emotions, but not too hip at addressing policy problems TBH.

OTH, if you do a search, you can't find many current Biden addresses longer than fifteen minutes. They just don't exist.

. . and the RFKjr. ones out there? Make both of these old fools look like jokes IMO. But they aren't good at appealing to the low IQ, H.S. educated older demographic TBH.

This is the full speech in Nevada, that was of Trump where the cherry picked clip in the OP was taken from - the FULL hour. It was five days ago.

FULL SPEECH: Former President Donald Trump addresses Nevada voters​

48,264 views Jun 9, 2024

This was RFKjr. at the Nixon presidential library two days ago, again, an hour speech.

2024 Presidential Policy Perspectives with Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.​

31,330 views Streamed live on Jun 12, 2024

This is Biden muddling through a ten minute D-Day memorial speech, because it was required of him, nine days ago.

JUST IN: President Biden Delivers Speech In France On The Importance Of Protecting Democracy​

5,650 views Jun 7, 2024

Last edited:
No need to watch Trump or even pay attention to what he says. I just need to watch how liberal clowns react and just how big of a hissy fit they throw to know Trump is right.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back