2 new COVID variants called 'FLiRT' are spreading in the U.S. What are the symptoms?

stop being silly... doctors and nurses are NOT spreading any diseases just because they wear a mask.
They don't work with viruses.

Those who do wear full body pressurized suits to keep viruses out.

COVID can leave behind a blood clot ....... voice of experience. Demand UltraSound before these things get big and dangerous. Mine showed up in my left leg which began to swell. It had been there a while. Go to the ER immediately. Doctors determined it was COVID as the culprit.

The blood thinner came in at $720.00 per month.

The injections can also cause blood clots. A friend of mine had blood clots after taking the injection.

The masks that I wear do protect me.

I wear a soft cotton one next to the skin on my face and a paper mask over the top of that one, and so far-so good. They may not be 100% but they do help keep out some particles.
rump-art likes that....

They keep out nothing. But they do provide a safe haven for any virus you do pick up.

That is a scientific fact.

You are literally spreading the virus from place to place.
And they capture all your germs so you can keep breathing them in and out....

COVID can leave behind a blood clot ....... voice of experience. Demand UltraSound before these things get big and dangerous. Mine showed up in my left leg which began to swell. It had been there a while. Go to the ER immediately. Doctors determined it was COVID as the culprit.

The blood thinner came in at $720.00 per month.
no the jab can.

The double masks I wear work just fine for me.
What a twerp .

The teeny weeny holes in your mask are the equivalent of three feet gaping tunnels to little viruses scurrying around .
Not even Surgeon's masks can stop those pesky little varmints zipping up your nose .

High dose Vitamins C and D3 and you can never catch these waves of the common cold unless you have had the Killer shots, and then you are almost a certainty to catch a Corona virus -- that is a common cold .
Probably damage every organ in your body but that would be irrelevant to a twerp .

BTW , the symptoms for KP2 (most common of the FLiRT corona mutations) are exactly the same as they were for the Planscamdemic --- everything you can think of , to frighten Gullibles and just good old fashioned idiots.

Last edited:
Those of us who still wear our masks were right.
The problem is, the general public tend to have a consistently bleak outlook, and the news often warps peoples perception of reality. That is psychology fact. I've said 1 billion times that masks can only filter down to bacteria level, viruses are much much smaller than bacteria. Stand on a cold night and huff through your mask, you will see water vapour. The news tells you to wear a mask because it stops COVID transmission. All I can do is shake my head when I read such silly statements as, "Those of us who still wear our masks were right".

If it makes you feel better, carry on wasting effort on masks. And how do you dispose of this bio-hazard virus covered waste? Take it off with you bare hands and chuck it in the kitchen bin?

The problem is, the general public tend to have a consistently bleak outlook, and the news often warps peoples perception of reality. That is psychology fact. I've said 1 billion times that masks can only filter down to bacteria level, viruses are much much smaller than bacteria. Stand on a cold night and huff through your mask, you will see water vapour. The news tells you to wear a mask because it stops COVID transmission. All I can do is shake my head when I read such silly statements as, "Those of us who still wear our masks were right".

If it makes you feel better, carry on wasting effort on masks. And how do you dispose of this bio-hazard virus covered waste? Take it off with you bare hands and chuck it in the kitchen bin?
Unbelievable that all this time you're still picking a fight with a mask-and losing!

Unbelievable that all this time you're still picking a fight with a mask-and losing!
Who's picking a fight?

None of us care that you continue to wear a mask. Go for it. We know they are worthless, but you need the security blanket aspect of the mask.

It's truly no biggie to us.

99 percent of people who wear masks either wear the wrong kind or it's not secure enough to stop you from sucking in the Covid virus. They provide marginal protection for OTHER PEOPLE if you have Covid and wear a mask.
just crazy logic

fact of the matter is that we wear it, and we do not intent to stop

Forum List

Back