Trump is suffering serious dementia.

Agree...the OP's attempt to falsely smear Trump in support of Anti-fall-Platform-Shoes Joe is indeed very sad.

View attachment 907762

I own shoes like them... Very comfortable...
Maybe that is why Biden is wearing them...

Also they are not Hoka 'Transport' sneakers, as described in article...

That's nice...is Biden? Say no and you're disqualified
Ha ha. Geesus, everyone over 60 has diminished capacity. You have to ask ? Biden just has a lot more grey matter left Because he had more to begin with.
Say no and you‘re obviously well over 75 yourself.

Trump started off being an idiot and a criminal. He’s a three time loser. Like Reagan who had Alzheimer’s while in office….didn’t stop him from having the most corrupt presidency.

Ha ha. Geesus, everyone over 60 has diminished capacity. You have to ask ? Biden just has a lot more grey matter left Because he had more to begin with.
Say no and you‘re obviously well over 75 yourself.

Trump started off being an idiot and a criminal. He’s a three time loser. Like Reagan who had Alzheimer’s while in office….didn’t stop him from having the most corrupt presidency.

So Biden has dementia or no? I don't have time for left loon gobblygook

If Biden forgot his wife name ye would be going nuts....

Biden misremembers the name of a leader from a decade ago and we here ye screaming... Trump can't remeber the leader of hungry wou was at CPAC...

But the main problem is that Trump even on his best day couldn't run the country and that showed during COVID... Biden is repaired the Trump economy, managed to bring Russia to its knees without one boot on the ground, ... On almost every metric Biden has kicked Trump's ass...

Trump two major achievements were:
Tax Cut for the rich which created much more Debt.
Supreme Court Justices who have caused the out lawing IVF in Alabama and other states are going to follow...

LOL Biden needs note cards to take a dump.
Trump lost a lawyer
So Biden has dementia or no? I don't have time for left loon gobblygook
You a doctor ? I’m not making that claim. If you are, it’s you who have the problem.
You do know what dementia us don’t you ? But all older people have some diminished capacity. But you Dr Saasy, think what ? Biden has and Trump does not ? Trump was stupid and totally unhinged to begin with.

If Biden forgot his wife name ye would be going nuts....

Biden misremembers the name of a leader from a decade ago and we here ye screaming... Trump can't remeber the leader of hungry wou was at CPAC...

But the main problem is that Trump even on his best day couldn't run the country and that showed during COVID... Biden is repaired the Trump economy, managed to bring Russia to its knees without one boot on the ground, ... On almost every metric Biden has kicked Trump's ass...

Trump two major achievements were:
Tax Cut for the rich which created much more Debt.
Supreme Court Justices who have caused the out lawing IVF in Alabama and other states are going to follow...
Exactly…
Trump thinks we recaptured airports during the revolutionary war..SERIOUSLY.

Forum List

Back