Trump is suffering serious dementia.

Trump is in far worse cognitive decline than Biden.

Let this sink in:
When Joe Biden was born, he was born closer to the 'Battle of Gettysburg' than he was the 2024 election.
He was an adult, old enough to drink when Kennedy was assassinated.
If he wins the election, he will be five years older ENTERING his second term, than Ronald Reagan was EXITING his second term.

Better link

Trump was always an idiot. Insanity and dementia are a deadly combination. Of course all the old white supremacy supporters are right there with him.

Trump is in far worse cognitive decline than Biden.

Yes, Trump has shown some signs.
But nothing like traitor Biden.

gaslighter professional.jpg

I am sorry, if I upset you. You must still be in denial of Trump's mental status, and it comes as a shock others notice with ease. Honestly, I feel sorry for both of you.:itsok:

Why you are capable of upsetting anyone? You loons ignore Tater's dementia are trying desperately trying to portray Trump as having a mental problems? That's not going to work. Stop

Why you are capable of upsetting anyone? You loons ignore Tater's dementia are trying desperately trying to portray Trump as having a mental problems? That's not going to work. Stop
You have no morality so you're right you dont have the ability to get upset over anything.

And all the white soy boy pussies are with Biden.
What ever that means….Biden has the US with the best economy in the world. Near full employment and wages rising faster than inflation. Trump had America sinking like a rock when he left, just like bozo Bush..

Forum List

Back