Trump is suffering serious dementia.

Trump is in far worse cognitive decline than Biden.
If you watch Biden speak, and think he doesn't have dementia. Then watch Trump speak, and say he has serious dementia. You have no idea what you are talking about. You've drank way too much kool-aid.

Trump is in far worse cognitive decline than Biden.
Baloney. When you can offer a credible source for that, it might be considered by people who are generally far more observant and capable of critical thinking. I watch Trump speaking extemporaneously for up to an hour or more without using a teleprompter or anything other than a few cue cards so he doesn't forget to include a topic. Cue cards are something speakers do regardless of their age or mental capacity. There is no way anybody in mental decline could do that.

Biden has to have his answers to all questions in press conference or meetings completely typed out and he still muffs it. Like calling his Transportation Secretary Mr. Bootyjuice instead of Buttigieg.

Gartner has been trying to declare Trump mentally incompetent since at least 2017. Subsequently Trump's personal physician reported he passed a cognitive exam with a perfect score. Even psychiatrists and psychologists can be blatantly dishonest when afflicted by TDS or when they are rampant 'woke' progressives. Do you think Biden could pass a simple cognitive test?

Last edited:
Listen chump. I don't care what you lie about what you've supposedly accomplished. I doubt any of it. I think you're a little old man suddenly with an ounce of power you abuse

If you think for one moment I'm going to get on your bandwagon calling Trump mental and you ignore the obvious Biden is at the very least Stage 6 dementia? You're delusional

How's that, Garfunkel?
So you'll only admit trump is mentally ill if you bring Biden into the conversation.

Forum List

Back