Kinda like you.
Nope. I'm very open minded.

1. I'm getting sick of LGBTQ too.
2. I don't like illegal employers either. They're ruining the middle class
3. The rest of the world should be paying us
4. Our border should be secure
5. Lock up violent offenders forever
6. Capitalism is the best ISM
7. Some of Trump supporters aren't Nazi's they're just Not Sees.
8. I guess since Biden has told a few fibs and maybe Obama crossed a few lines, I guess it's okay if future presidents are all above the law.

The old IM2 guard does not want to come out of bondage. They need to be led around by the nose. However, more and more blacks are opening their eyes to see the horror of what the democrat party really is. As the scales come off, they can now see that the democrats were the party of slavery and segregation and continue to this day oppressing minorities.

I'm getting a little tired of whites like you who don't listen to any liberal point of view, only watch or read right wing opinions or media, trying to tell me how I should listen to or agree with, blacks who are puppets for racists. Donalds and Hunt got served in that discussion. What was played was only a small portion. Stop assuming you know my point of view. I don't see the world as you think I do. I do see the present day America with whites trying to eliminate any and everything that has allowed us a chance at equal opportunity under the fake claim of how such things discriminate against whites.

THERE IS NO FUCKING EVIDENCE OF ANY CURRENT EQUAL OPPORTUNITY POLICY DISCRIMINATING AGAINST WHITES!

When you can go into threads by whites who constantly play videos or post stories of blacks who say what they want to hear and reject all others, come talk to me. But as long as you cannot understand why I refuse to listen to blackS who accept and repeat the white racist narrative about us, you can GFY.
The demand for racism overwhelmingly exceeds the supply.
GTFOH :eusa_hand:

I'm getting a little tired of whites like you who don't listen to any liberal point of view, only watch or read right wing opinions or media, trying to tell me how I should listen to or agree with, blacks who are puppets for racists. Donalds and Hunt got served in that discussion. What was played was only a small portion. Stop assuming you know my point of view. I don't see the world as you think I do. I do see the present day America with whites trying to eliminate any and everything that has allowed us a chance at equal opportunity under the fake claim of how such things discriminate against whites.

THERE IS NO FUCKING EVIDENCE OF ANY CURRENT EQUAL OPPORTUNITY POLICY DISCRIMINATING AGAINST WHITES!

When you can go into threads by whites who constantly play videos or post stories of blacks who say what they want to hear and reject all others, come talk to me. But as long as you cannot understand why I refuse to listen to blackS who accept and repeat the white racist narrative about us, you can GFY.
Bullshit. My brother is a mid 50's former VP of HR. He would not advise his sons to go into HR. It's a department that is run by minorities or women. And they make at least twice as much as what my brother made because there are so few qualified blacks or women to do the job. And if half the Fortune 500's are trying to go diversity, that's not good if you are a white man.

So good luck breaking that glass ceiling if you are a white man.

Happy now?

Also, those women and minorities try very hard to impress their white male masters so they are cheap with giving raises. You would think they'd be better to employees but they are worse. Trying to prove themselves.

Call me out then. I ain't scurred. Those two sellouts got carved up in that cigar store.

Funny how you MAGGATS think. In any situation where you guys think a right wing wackjob sounds coherent you claim they destroyed a liberal. But here, these two black Republicans got chewed out by black men in that store and you want to try telling somebody how it wasn't so.

Tensions flare at Atlanta-area event as Black Republicans urge Black men to ditch Democrats​

Name a biden policy for blacks.

First Step signed into law by Trump

CNN’s Van Jones commended Donald Trump on a “Christmas miracle” after the First Step Act was overwhelmingly passed in the Senate Tuesday night, meaning it is due to appear on the president’s desk after previously making its way through the House.

Last edited:
Nope. I'm very open minded.

1. I'm getting sick of LGBTQ too.
2. I don't like illegal employers either. They're ruining the middle class
3. The rest of the world should be paying us
4. Our border should be secure
5. Lock up violent offenders forever
6. Capitalism is the best ISM
7. Some of Trump supporters aren't Nazi's they're just Not Sees.
8. I guess since Biden has told a few fibs and maybe Obama crossed a few lines, I guess it's okay if future presidents are all above the law.
Unifier.

Forum List

Back