Byron Donalds Lies | LBJ's War On Poverty Defeated Jim Crow And Still Helps Black Families

What a huge crock of shit
If so then debate it.... You can't and that's why you responded like you did lefty. No one is fooled by you or whoever else that thinks like you all do anymore. The leftist liberal scam is being revealed, and it actually took Trump being a sacrificial lamb to out it all.

😆 he calls me a racist because I want what King wanted, and that was a country where it didn't matter about skin color, but it only matters about the content of one's character. That's what should matter.

IM2 as many have realized over the year's here is the real racist, but he hides it behind his black skin color, and behind his special status in which he uses as being based upon his skin color. The Democrat's created thousands of IM2's by going about everything the wrong way, and then convincing as many as they could that it was the right way. IM2 is brainwashed, and he accepts it.

Content of Character is the only way to roll when dealing with anyone whether they are black, white, tan, brown or yellow.

IM2 is terrified of the Character word, because he feels that it would be used as a separator of his race along character lines, and that somehow would present or be seen as a wedge, even though it is a wedge now.

If anyone here doesn't think that a black family who is living in terror for example (over in Chicago or anywhere else that they live in such horrific conditions), wouldn't want those terrorizing Black's who run their street's selling drugs, killing each other, and using intimidating tactics to keep the weak amongst them in line, too then be removed justifiably from their communities by the law, then you haven't been paying attention. It has to be based upon their character, especially if the character is proving to be that which is evil. I got some beach front in AZ to sell ya if you think all White's are somehow secretly racist IM2. They aren't............

People like IM2 are actually running a scam on black folks by making those folks think that it's the white folks behind it all, when in fact the facts are proving otherwise in the situations.

Many black folks are waking up, and it took Trump being charged and attacked to finally realize the scam being run by the Democrat's in order to secure power for themselves above and beyond any issue's truly being looked at in the right ways or being corrected as they should be in the "RIGHT WAYs".
You're called a racist because that's what you are. You don't want what King wanted, you use that one sentence any time someone black calls you out on your racism. There is no scam being run on blacks. Whites like you need to shut the hell up. You aren't black, don't live black, have not spent time in a black community, wasn't raised in a black familiy, nothing. All you do is repeat the same dumb racist bullshit. Chicago, Chicago, Chicago. Blacks have been awake, thats why 85-90 percent of us won't be voting for trump. You make the claim about blacks waking up, when all your "evidence" shows that at best for you, 80 percent of the blacks in America can't stand Trumps punk ---.

Many have not discoveres shit, the racists here are the only ones who call me a racist. I find it funny how racist whites love trying to turn table by using terms like racism, quotes from past black leaders, or laws that were made for equal opportunity. It's evil, and that's what racism is. Calling out racism, pointing to what racism has caused is not racist. Many whites here who are not disingenuus pieces of shit, have seen me say that not all whites are racists. Only the racists continue talking about my racism. You are a racist, and the fact is that Byron Donalds fat sss was wrong. The Great Society created the black middle class, and in fact the black upper class. It did not destroy the back family. The so called traditional family has been long gone. The facts show that the times MAGATS talk about never existed. The 50's were a time of higher crime than what we have now. In mostly white comunities.

I find it funny how a white man, THE MOST ENTITLED demographic, the demographic that gave itself the most preference, the demographic that has consistently believed they were special and superior to all others, tries teling me how I have some kind of special status because his punk ass can't say the n word with impunity or believes that he cannot criticize blacks using false stereotypes and racist depictions as if they were true. White culture has been a problem for all non white people and it's time whites like you recognized that instead of consistently believing you are superor. Get off your white ass and end your racism, then work to erase racism from the white community. That's what King was talking about, that WHITES begin seeing us based on the content of our character.

Last edited:
America has never been race neutral and what Trump and you want is a retuurn to whites only. I'm going to tell your punk ass this for the last time, I'm not white. And you should stop listenig to ignorant motherfuckers telling you I am white. And if you and the others continue this harrassment I'm going to the moderators because you are in violatuon.

• No attacks on family members. No direct or implied threats of violence/harm towards another member or members' family with the intent of interfering in or disrupting a member's life. Moderation may act on obvious stalking and harassment of members on the forums. Excessive use of negative post ratings can rise to a level of stalking/harassment.
Now fuck around and find out.
" Moderation may act on obvious stalking and harassment of members on the forums"

He didn't attack anyone but you and since he included content his post was fine.

"Now fuck around and find out."

NOBODY is afraid you.

This nation is not even close to the way you see. Racism is a 2 way street, just look at you.

You're called a racist because that's what you are. You don't want what King wanted, you use that one sentence any time someone black calls you out on your racism. There is no scam being run on blacks. Whites like you need to shut the hell up. You aren't black, don't live black, have not spent time in a black community, wasn't raised in a black familiy, nothing. All you do is repeat the same dumb racist bullshit. Chicago, Chicago, Chicago. Blacks have been awake, thats why 85-90 percent of us won't be voting for trump. You make the claim about blacks waking up, when all your "evidence" shows that at best for you, 80 percent of the blacks in America can't stand Trumps punk ---.

Many have not discoveres shit, the racists here are the only ones who call me a racist. I find it funny how racist whites love trying to turn table by using terms like racism, quotes from past black leaders, or laws that were made for equal opportunity. It's evil, and that's what racism is. Calling out racism, pointing to what racism has caused is not racist. Many whites here who are not disingenuus pieces of shit, have seen me say that not all whites are racists. Only the racists continue talking about my racism. You are a racist, and the fact is that Byron Donalds fat sss was wrong. The Great Society created the black middle class, and in fact the black upper class. It did not destroy the back family. The so called traditional family has been long gone. The facts show that the times MAGATS talk about never existed. The 50's were a time of higher crime than what we have now. In mostly white comunities.

I find it funny how a white man, THE MOST ENTITLED demographic, the demographic that gave itself the most preference, the demographic that has consistently believed they were special and superior to all others, tries teling me how I have some kind of special status because his punk ass can't say the n word with impunity or believes that he cannot criticize blacks using false stereotypes and racist depictions as if they were true. White culture has been a problem for all non white people and it's time whites like you recognized that instead of consistently believing you are superor. Get off your white ass and end your racism, then work to erase racism from the white community. That's what King was talking about, that WHITES begin seeing us based on the content of our character.
Unbelievable worthless rant that shows just how ridiculously ignorant and racist you truly are. Although you speak with a thousand word's, it is that it was all a waste of your time here, but that's your tactic used, otherwise when you can't actually defend your bull shite, and do so with a small amount of word's spoken, then you instead use a thousand word's spoken in hopes to fool your followers. It's as if your word's have substance or meaning because they are many, but they fall short and your bull shite is outed. Try harder racist.

No,, your grandchildren are not more educated than I am. You have infuence over them right now. They believe what you tell them about the world because that's what kids do They will learn that you were wrong about some things later on. I will not be getting hosed. I spell quite well, what I don't always do is check what I write before I post.

So its like ths:

The problem with people talking about how LBJ's Great Society Program damaged the black famility is that it is a lie. So let's start with the fact that the no man in the house rule which was blamed on Johnson was created by conservatives. That rule lasted from 1964 until 1968. A black woman took that to court and it was ended by the Supreme Court. So the Great Society has nothing to do with anything. But as I have posted before welfare started long before LBJ. So let's look at another handout whites have been given by the government.

Mothers' pensions​

Mothers' pensions, also referred to as mothers' aid or widows' aid, were cash payments distributed to impoverished single mothers in the United States during the first three decades of the 20th century. Introduced during the Progressive Era, they were among the earliest components of the modern American welfare state and were the first public cash assistance programs targeted to single mothers.

Mother's pensions were aimed at family preservation, intending to provide the means for poor single mothers to care for their children in their own homes. While primarily targeted at widows, they were also sometimes authorized for women whose husbands had deserted them, were confined to mental hospitals or prisons, or were physically or mentally incapacitated. They were financed and administered by state and local governments, and served as a precursor to the federal Aid to Dependent Children program created by the Social Security Act of 1935

Mothers' pensions - Wikipedia

So let’s look at the assistance to single women with children part of the Social Security Act. Ths program provided grants to states as Aid To Dependent Children. Eventually the name of the program was changed to Aid to Families with Dependent Children. This was welfare folks. Assistance for single moms with children and no daddy at home. In 1935. Blacks were excluded. Aid to Dependent Children functioned mainly to provide federal grants to help the states with mothers’ aid laws that began in 1910.

The ADC plan was written by two ladies who had been former directors of what was at the time called the U.S. Children’s Bureau. The Children’s Bureau’s goal was to provide aid to all children whose mothers had no support from a husband no matter how they got into that position. From the Children's Bureau in 1910 until 1965, no one talked about how the welfare state was wrong and created the disintegration of the white family. I read no lectures about the irresponsible white father. The program was not denigrated as something creating dependence on government; it was seen as essential assistance needed to help women without husbands who had children. Only when the law required that others besides whites be included did the story change to how the welfare state was wrong and destructive.
Byron Donalds knew nothing about this. Neither do you and most certainly your grandkids don't. But you will fill their heads full of bullshit they are going to have to unlearn.

Man-in-the-House Rule​

In 1968 the U.S. Supreme Court struck down the regulation as being contrary to the legislative goals of the Aid to Families of Dependent Children (AFDC) program.

In King v. Smith, 392 U.S. 309, 88 S. Ct. 2128, 20 L. Ed. 2d 1118 (1968), the U.S. Supreme Court entertained a challenge to the man-in-the-house rule brought by the four children of Mrs. Sylvester Smith, a widow. These children were denied benefits by Dallas County, Alabama, welfare authorities, based on their knowledge that a man named Williams was visiting Smith on weekends and had sexual relations with her.

The children of Smith filed a CLASS ACTION suit in federal court on behalf of other children in Alabama who were denied benefits under Alabama's "substitute father" regulation. This regulation considered a man a substitute father if (1) he lived in the home with the mother; (2) he visited the home frequently for the purpose of living with the mother; or (3) he cohabited with the mother elsewhere (King, citing Alabama Manual for Administration of Public Assistance, pt. I, ch. II, § VI). Testimony in the case revealed that there was some confusion among the authorities over how to interpret the regulation. One official testified that the regulation applied only if the parties had sex at least once a week, another official testified that sex every three months was sufficient, and still another placed the frequency at once every six months.

According to the High Court, Congress did not intend that the AFDC program require children "to look for their food to a man who is not in the least obliged to support them." The Court maintained that when Congress used the term parent in the SOCIAL SECURITY ACT, it was referring to "an individual who owed to the child a state-imposed legal duty of support." Ultimately, the Court struck down the man-in-the-house rule by holding that under the AFDC provisions in the Social Security Act, "destitute children who are legally fatherless cannot be flatly denied federally funded assistance on the transparent fiction that they have a substitute father."

So the claim of black families being incentivized by government to have children out of wedlock is another untrue claim because that "incentive" was killed in 1968. So then the claim made by Donalds and people like you are false because the incentive that supposedly made it possible for black families to break up was gone in 1968.

The Growing Racial and Ethnic Divide in U.S. Marriage Patterns​

R. Kelly Raley, Megan M. Sweeney, and Danielle Wondra

"Although before the 1960s age at first marriage and the proportion of women ever married were similar among whites and blacks, blacks had higher rates of marital dissolution during this period."

Donalds didn't know this because did didn't study it You don't know this because you haven't studied this. And your grandchildren are barely learning algebra. So then you are running yurmouth based on emotions. not fact or reality. You've come in here because I chose to attack a black republican for spewing dumb shit that supports or validates a racist view of black families. I don't give a damn what your white ass thinks. You are an example of the problem in America today. There is nothing subversive about reality. So show these facts to your grandchildren bitch, and allow them to learn something real.

That is YOUR opinion, and I can quote as many scholars as you can to make my case.

I refuse to diss you, even as I believe you are purchased, lol............by people who can afford you, lol.

Look, as I write this...............my daughter is going on vacation to Nashville Tenn.

So what you say?

I told her to take her children, my grandchildren, to as much as she could because it IS important to their growth as humans in this country. Honky Tonks, racial bridges, the whole 9 yards.

People need realize.........and hopefully my grandchildren do.............that our country had a terrible start. Racism was real, and it lasted for a very, very, long time.

Now, IF YOU PERSONALLY were screwed by past practices..........which means you are probably over 100 years old, I/we should have absolutely zero problem with compensating you; and to be 100% honest, no compensation is enough for how this country did their business.

But, if you are trying to gain something because of your ancestors, SCREW YOU! You are trying to collect from people who had NOTHING to do with it. You are also trying to collect and YOU had NOTHING to do with it either. You claim you are victims.

Really? You in this day and age are victims in the United States of America?

Let me tell IM2 something, and anyone else reading this response--------> My grandparents were immigrants; LEGAL immigrants. They came from Ireland, and Mexico, and met in the middle, lol............you know what I mean.

My parents had 6 children; I being one, and 3 of my siblings have passed.

All of us came from NOTHING! None of us are extremely rich now, but by LEFTIST standards, we would be considered wealthy, and in need of punishment, and yet, WE that are left in the family, are AMERICANS! As Americans we say no, hell no!

It is time that 1st generation Americans, 2nd Gen Americans, 3rd Gen Americans, all say no......hell NO!

Look across the world. Who does the Left want you to emulate, and who does the right want you to?

Don't buy into 1940, 1950, 1960, up until today, only look at TODAY! If you do that, you will find the answer.

That is YOUR opinion, and I can quote as many scholars as you can to make my case.

I refuse to diss you, even as I believe you are purchased, lol............by people who can afford you, lol.

Look, as I write this...............my daughter is going on vacation to Nashville Tenn.

So what you say?

I told her to take her children, my grandchildren, to as much as she could because it IS important to their growth as humans in this country. Honky Tonks, racial bridges, the whole 9 yards.

People need realize.........and hopefully my grandchildren do.............that our country had a terrible start. Racism was real, and it lasted for a very, very, long time.

Now, IF YOU PERSONALLY were screwed by past practices..........which means you are probably over 100 years old, I/we should have absolutely zero problem with compensating you; and to be 100% honest, no compensation is enough for how this country did their business.

But, if you are trying to gain something because of your ancestors, SCREW YOU! You are trying to collect from people who had NOTHING to do with it. You are also trying to collect and YOU had NOTHING to do with it either. You claim you are victims.

Really? You in this day and age are victims in the United States of America?

Let me tell IM2 something, and anyone else reading this response--------> My grandparents were immigrants; LEGAL immigrants. They came from Ireland, and Mexico, and met in the middle, lol............you know what I mean.

My parents had 6 children; I being one, and 3 of my siblings have passed.

All of us came from NOTHING! None of us are extremely rich now, but by LEFTIST standards, we would be considered wealthy, and in need of punishment, and yet, WE that are left in the family, are AMERICANS! As Americans we say no, hell no!

It is time that 1st generation Americans, 2nd Gen Americans, 3rd Gen Americans, all say no......hell NO!

Look across the world. Who does the Left want you to emulate, and who does the right want you to?

Don't buy into 1940, 1950, 1960, up until today, only look at TODAY! If you do that, you will find the answer.
My opinion is based on over thirty years of study and research. You can't find scholars that supports your view who have any credibility. Your ignorance and racism shows each and every time you try that bought and purchased bullshit. As for your last line, stop using it. The past forms the present. The record shows what was done for whites and what it produced. The record shows that blacks were excluded while it happened. Those things have an effect on us now. Blacks are first, second, 3rd, 4th, fifth, 10th, and 15th generation Americans that have not been given what any generation of whites have got. I don't have to look accross the world for anything. I look at America, and I am talking about what America has done. I am not going to listen to someone on the right with a bias againt whatever they think is left trying to tell me what the left wants. This ain't about the eft, it is about what WHITES HAVE DONE AND WHAT WHITES KEEP DOING. I am tired of the gaslighting people like you try. The right wants to return us to Jim Crow. The right is trying to end equal opportunity policies lying to themselves about how it discriminates against whites when every study and credible fact shows that whites haven't lost a damn thiing because of those policies. So then try doing some research. I AM looking at today and I what I see is a different mutation of the same white racism.

My opinion is based on over thirty years of study and research. You can't find scholars that supports your view who have any credibility. Your ignorance and racism shows each and every time you try that bought and purchased bullshit. As for your last line, stop using it. The past forms the present. The record shows what was done for whites and what it produced. The record shows that blacks were excluded while it happened. Those things have an effect on us now. Blacks are first, second, 3rd, 4th, fifth, 10th, and 15th generation Americans that have not been given what any generation of whites have got. I don't have to look accross the world for anything. I look at America, and I am talking about what America has done. I am not going to listen to someone on the right with a bias againt whatever they think is left trying to tell me what the left wants. This ain't about the eft, it is about what WHITES HAVE DONE AND WHAT WHITES KEEP DOING. I am tired of the gaslighting people like you try. The right wants to return us to Jim Crow. The right is trying to end equal opportunity policies lying to themselves about how it discriminates against whites when every study and credible fact shows that whites haven't lost a damn thiing because of those policies. So then try doing some research. I AM looking at today and I what I see is a different mutation of the same white racism.
You have no opinion you have religious dogma based on brainwashing and revisionist crap

The vast majority of scholars ruin all of your lame arguments.\

You are a lIAR. NO ONE wants to bring back Jim Crow

No study or research supports your racist claims

You have no opinion you have religious dogma based on brainwashing and revisionist crap

The vast majority of scholars ruin all of your lame arguments.\

You are a lIAR. NO ONE wants to bring back Jim Crow

No study or research supports your racist claims
Everything you have said here is wrong.

OP is racist. That is the only reason trash Donalds.

Curried Goats are delicious. OP would probably agree.

The content of your character is a fraud.

“The dominant group [whites] control the construction of reality through the production of ideologies or “knowledge” that circulate throughout society where they inform social norms, organizational practices, bureaucratic procedures, and common-sense knowledge. In this way, the interests of the oppressors are presented as reflecting everyone’s best interests, thereby getting oppressed groups to accept the dominant group’s interests as their own and minimize conflict.” -Dr. Karen Pyke

Internalized racism is a behavior exhibited in right-wing blacks like Byron Donalds. He sees what he is doing as a way to gain power and prestige. He wants to parlay this attention from Trump into a presidential run in 2028. Donald is in a position to make fundamental changes needed to erase white racism from this system. Instead we get more foolishness..

Seems that right wingers have forgotten about the sexual revolution. So for those who have chosen to repeat the lie about The Great Society, this lawyer brings receipts to the table that shows you that not only did the Great Society not destroy black famliies, it heped blacks in general.

Are you even able to make a post that doesn't attack a black person? Not only is that racist but, for the sake of argument, if you were actually white pretending to be black, wouldn't that make you a racist for constantly attacking blacks?

Are you even able to make a post that doesn't attack a black person? Not only is that racist but, for the sake of argument, if you were actually white pretending to be black, wouldn't that make you a racist for constantly attacking blacks?
You are a dumbass. Me critcizing another black person isn't racist. And criticizing any idiot that is trying to paint some positive that occurred during Jin Crow, regardless of race is a good thing.

You are a dumbass. Me critcizing another black person isn't racist. And criticizing any idiot that is trying to paint some positive that occurred during Jin Crow, regardless of race is a good thing.
You use race in every thread, making you a racist.

You are a dumbass. Me critcizing another black person isn't racist. And criticizing any idiot that is trying to paint some positive that occurred during Jim Crow, regardless of race is a good thing.
True if you are black, then criticizing another black isn't necessarily racist, unless you are framing it in that way.

Are you framing it in that way ?

If so then you are being a racist by using Donald's affiliation with Republicans as one that is (in your mind), supportive of racism.

This is where you are being an indirect racist because your claim would be that Donald's is a supporter of racist republican agenda's, yet without proof by you that the agenda's are racist.

This op is the biggest pussy in the history of the usa. What a fucking cry baby 🍼

Forum List

Back